Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 06:52 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-19-2011, 09:54 AM
Sarnak

why do ppl do shit like that lol... i dont get it when i see something camped i just move on why do ppl here try to get into the camp so hard... lol but i guess thats EQ for you :P
Old 06-19-2011, 09:57 AM
Fire Giant

Yeah most people actually move along when something is camped, there is always a few idiots. I personally cant remember of any bigger camp dispute i had, and i play on this server for a long time now.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:23 AM
Banned

So when you ask someone to leave a camp because they're in aggro radius of your mob spawn, it's cool, (you'll even complain to a GM about it,) but a couple of hours later, the same day, practically with the same air circulating in your lungs, I ask you to move away because you're in aggro radius of my mob spawn at my camp, and I "have too many rules."

Come on; you're an all right dude but you'd be a coolbro if you'd be a little more consistent. And less of a fucking hypocrite. (yay RNF I can swear!) :P
Old 06-19-2011, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah most people actually move along when something is camped, there is always a few idiots. I personally cant remember of any bigger camp dispute i had, and i play on this server for a long time now.
I had a few at allizewsaur. I remember this one dumbass who tried to claim the camp from the opposite side of the zone and then claimed i was stealing his camp because i sat there killing him without answering his CC. I was glad he had to run all the way over to find it was camped and was all butt-hurt about it. Can't remember his name though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-19-2011, 10:27 AM
Banned

The tells went something like this:

"WTF GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY CAMP. I CALLED IT. YOU WERENT HERE I SHOUTED CC AND YOU DIDNT RESPOND. WTFOMFGLOLROFMLAOBBQ"
Old 06-19-2011, 10:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a few at allizewsaur. I remember this one dumbass who tried to claim the camp from the opposite side of the zone and then claimed i was stealing his camp because i sat there killing him without answering his CC. I was glad he had to run all the way over to find it was camped and was all butt-hurt about it. Can't remember his name though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it rather pleasurable to do exactly this. Sorry, but Everquest isn't easy mode. It is not my responsibility to make your game easy mode. Personally I never ask or answer a CC unless I'm looking to form up a group in Sebilis or someone else is, so as not to step on anyone... Never to make my own life easier by picking a money camp from 10,000 units away.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:57 AM
Banned

^^ indeed. I never listen to a CC either unless in some hard-to-get place in a dungeon. Always check it myself before I call a CC if i call one at all. Lots of douchemonkeys on this server far too concerned with pixelated garbage, ready to throw a bitchfit at the first sign of confrontation or disagreement.

It is fun egging them on, though. Nothing quite lightens the mood and entertains after hours of camping like a pissed-off dumbass.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because stirring up extra drama is silly.....and causes headaches. however...the first part of this conversation....i do have to admit........

interests me.
It goes to show that it might be beneficial to check server logs and such instead of just basing all decisions off "he said she said" when clearly one of the he's or she's is usually lying.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It goes to show that it might be beneficial to check server logs and such instead of just basing all decisions off "he said she said" when clearly one of the he's or she's is usually lying.
I'm not sure Amelinda has that kind of access. I think she handled it fine anyway given the incomplete information she had.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Closed Thread