Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Large Bat

Note: B$....End of story
Old 11-23-2011, 05:33 PM
Kobold

At least you made sure to taunt and scream at the lone guy you beat down with your leet 7 on 1 strat of "sit and wait for a guy to run in by himself". Oh and don't forget to spam your hotkeys in shout after each and every kill no matter the circumstances to ensure the 4 randoms that will never make it past lvl 2 in the zone have their minds forever set straight with your fearful display of godlike control of your everquest characters.

p.s i was watching this go down right on the other side of that hill and you never knew~
Old 11-23-2011, 05:37 PM
Banned

lol ripcord who gives a fuck? you creepo

/shout B$
Old 11-23-2011, 05:40 PM
Kobold

needs work, i keep thinking "BS" or B dollars or whatever it just doesnt roll off the mind-text-tounge naamean
Old 11-23-2011, 05:46 PM
Banned

yeah i thought it over for a while but B$ is easy to type and for some raisin makes people madddd
Old 11-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

~Oscar Wilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bazooka, you tried to change my guild into a PK guild and I said no.
SotN members zone controlled BB first night, realized being anti-pk would result in rape. Tried to help you realize that.

I was forced to re-roll due to bad decision making at server launch (i.e. joining your "guild" and rolling a CLR expecting guild not to suck)

Now a NEC, confirmed higher level then any of your members on my second character and not being CC by <Blood Money>
Old 11-23-2011, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SotN members zone controlled BB first night, realized being anti-pk would result in rape. Tried to help you realize that.

I was forced to re-roll due to bad decision making at server launch (i.e. joining your "guild" and rolling a CLR expecting guild not to suck)

Now a NEC, confirmed higher level then any of your members on my second character and not being CC by <Blood Money>
So what you're saying is.. when you found out that we were actually going to run into some competition on release you quit the guild to avoid said competition? I know we said bluebie friendly, but... :/

Blood Money are scrubs btw, we've been wiping the floor with them since release.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:48 PM
Fire Giant

Nah, it was just that PKing was 1) Necessary 2) More fun. We hit wolf up with "Hey brah, think we can work some PKing in there?" and he raged. Bad. Screenshots were taken. To be released for maximum luls.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Um, I already thoroughly disproved this. Please see my last post. It hurts my feelings when you don't listen :(

Also I have to "rofl" a bit at Blood Money's pk screenshots literally always being 7v1 zergs. At least we try to doctor our screenshots beforehand and edit out the blatant zerging. It's like you guys are proud of the fact that you suck.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Closed Thread