Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Our new Guild House!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot167-guildhouse.jpg (96.4 KB, 3 views)
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 02-14-2012, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

shweet
Old 02-15-2012, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

We've got 2 new recruits recently: a Warden and a second Bard.

Guild Roster (new recruits are not tagged until they're voted in, for now).

Current lineup: Hero, Valewalker, Bard, Blademaster, Warden, Bard.
Looking for: Druids, Blademasters, and a Mentalist (very fun class btw).
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
Last edited by Scrooge; 02-15-2012 at 02:40 AM..
Old 02-15-2012, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Midgurd butter~
Old 02-15-2012, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact of the matter is that you were mostly useless, and if you're gonna become an emo bitch whenever you receive the smallest amount of criticism - good fucking riddance. The rest of us will continue without you.

Again, if that's the case, why is everyone playing with me and not you? Hmmm...
It's so ironic how you and those guys kept saying I was the main problem all along, and how I did this and that in your posts. Yet soon as I left, everyone else quit instead of sticking around to play with you. Don't you ever wonder why that is?

All you managed to do by making me leave the group is destroy it, instead of preserving it and making it better, and you still fail to see that.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:17 AM
Banned

So, some interesting things have been happening with me and my new Midgard guild. I slew the dragon:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We rolled for the Dragonscale Bracer first, which sells for >70 plat and is the best wrist besides like the Akar's Barrier (125ish plat?). I rolled a 100 and was ecstatic. But then the raid leader is like no sorry you didn't win - on the good items the person who rolls closest to his roll wins. So, whatever, I ended up with some crappy leather gloves that sell for like 3 plat if you can find a buyer.

We went back to do the dragon again this time as a guild-sponsored raid... and I roll a 96 on this:

So first 2 dragon raids and nearly win both of the best items. Dragonstorm is essentially the best 2h hammer in Midgard... although what's "best" isn't very cut and dry in this game. There's no point in having all the best items due to stat caps, you just try to get the best jewelry type items you can and then form your SC around maxing all resists and skills/stats your class needs and you're done. As long as you're using a 16.5 dps weapon with 100% quality and 35% bonus, the only thing that differentiates weapons is the graphic and proc. It's not like EQ at all where there's usually always items you can strive for to upgrade your character. It's kinda dumb in a pve sense, but... the point is that you can't have a huge advantage in PvP through gear alone. Once you cap your stats and resists, that's it. Your options at 50 are a crafted weapon, dragon drop, or Tajendi drop (there's 3 2h hammers). Crafted weapons look the blandest, but I'm not a big fan of the Dragonstorm graphic either. But, whatever, Dragonstorm is amazing and sells for like 75 plat. Considering I have about 3 plat to my name right now, I'll gladly wield that fucker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Well, once I get 1 more level for 50 and can actually equip the thing, that is.

Now, back to those leather gloves. I put them up on our guild consignment merchant to sell and make some money last night. Today I noticed they were missing off the merchant, so I was excited that they may have sold. Long story short, after talking to a GM I discovered one of the officers knicked my gloves and the guild leader's spear off the merchant. Going to talk to him today to see what that's about. If he was out to steal, I don't understand why he didn't take the more valuable items we had listed.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's so ironic how you and those guys kept saying I was the main problem all along, and how I did this and that in your posts. Yet soon as I left, everyone else quit instead of sticking around to play with you. Don't you ever wonder why that is?

All you managed to do by making me leave the group is destroy it, instead of preserving it and making it better, and you still fail to see that.
Dude, are you still fucking going on about this?

Anyways, the number 1 sign of someone knowing they were in the wrong is lying. And everything you post is bullshit. No one "made you leave the group." You're the one who threw a fucking temper tantrum and refused to group with us. Everyone told you to fucking get over it and help us out in Braemar, and instead you refused to join to make some bullshit point. This is what, the fourth time you tried to get a group together on this server and failed? You've been abandoned numerous times and still fail to see that you're the problem. The difference is that I'm still on friendly terms with everyone we started with and you're not. People had things come up with real life and they couldn't really put in the time that this game requires, which is why I'm doing my thing on my Skald right now. In fact, I've been playing him for less than a week and I'm already running with all the top players on Midgard. I was invited to a dragon raid at level 47 which is virtually unheard of (Uthgard players are very elitist and only play with the creme of the crop. You'll notice this once you start getting towards 50, it's very cutthroat).

In short, no one wants to play with you Scrooge. Get the fuck over it and stop trying to drum up drama with me. You're a shitty player who can't even take the smallest amount of criticism without stomping your feet like a two year old. Everyone who was in that group knows who was in the wrong and you're beating a dead horse.

Also, please level the fuck up so that I can slay you. Thank you very much.

Follow me on Twitter: http://herald.uthgard.net/herald.php...ayer&p6=Rahnza
Last edited by Reikerx; 02-16-2012 at 05:31 AM..
Old 02-16-2012, 06:21 AM
Planar Protector

REIKER! MIDGURD!
Let's do this shit breh.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:58 AM
Planar Protector

Twisting the truth in your favor, doesn't make it fact. I'm the one with the "fucking temper tantrum" yet you act like a 10 year old every time you reply to my posts? Nice one.

Oh and public dragon/legion raids are common on Uthgard in every realm, nice try making yourself look special.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

He is still midgurd. So that's k.
Kool~