Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkorin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We understand just fine.
Nah, it's obvious from multiple comments people have made in this thread they don't understand yet feel qualified to discuss it.

I wouldn't want anyone who may be interested in a pvp server to read some of these posts and think that is the way things actually are.

You guys can go back to playing virtual dress-up now (All EQ is without player vs player competition).

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-18-2012, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Old 02-18-2012, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssleeve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, it's obvious from multiple comments people have made in this thread they don't understand yet feel qualified to discuss it.

I wouldn't want anyone who may be interested in a pvp server to read some of these posts and think that is the way things actually are.

You guys can go back to playing virtual dress-up now (All EQ is without player vs player competition).

Please explain how any of what is said isn't true. Try it.

Guilds exploiting raid encounters en masse, documented.
Players cheating in large numbers, documented and awaiting Rogean's next (hopefully permaban for once) wave.
Players griefing outside the scope of pvp or necessity, documented by you sociopathic children very well in pride.
Exploiting pathing, zonelines, plugging, buffs/procs, etc. Etc.

You and your vztzject buttbuddies are afraid of pvp. No one else is. None of that is pvp. You're bad, and a wannabe.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssleeve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember gais, teh powah of discord is absolute!
Old 02-18-2012, 10:26 PM
Banned

This message is hidden because Harrison is on your ignore list. x2

Probably something like "blah blah exploit blah blah your bad blah blah cheats"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-18-2012, 10:27 PM
Banned

I like red. Im starting to like it more than blue. By far.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like red. Im starting to like it more than blue. By far.
you will grow tired of her after a week.. like a cheap floozy >_>
Old 02-18-2012, 10:30 PM
Banned

i play pvp to GRIEF people. if you play a game to achieve pixels and fight against mobs and shit in a 13 year old environment when most of you have been there and done that a million times. i feel bad for you.

blue is lame. i would play on red if it has 30 people on max and blue could have 3000.

any idea how lame it is to walk up to something and be unable to swing at it or cast?

ruins my immersion.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLikeALionInZion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i play pvp to GRIEF people. if you play a game to achieve pixels and fight against mobs and shit in a 13 year old environment when most of you have been there and done that a million times. i feel bad for you.

blue is lame. i would play on red if it has 30 people on max and blue could have 3000.

any idea how lame it is to walk up to something and be unable to swing at it or cast?

ruins my immersion.
and thats why the pvp community is so small... not many people share your view of how mmo pvp should be...

I think its an acceptable form of pvp.. I only wish it went farther with full loot.

they are going about this all wrong.. should be absolutely no rules on pvp server...

its only for high game time people as it is... otherwise it just turns into some watered down carebear type system....

making an enemy should mean something... not lol i looted your coin hehe..

somebody come back later with a raid force and delete all your items for the lulz.. thats satisfying to me.

don't try to make pvp red draw blue server people... the ones interested in pvp casually can just duel on blue..

make the red server the shit storm it should be.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunklesnarkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you will grow tired of her after a week.. like a cheap floozy >_>
allready been playing 3 weeks!

Its just getting good at lvl 30.
Closed Thread