Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 04:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I reckon luclin without all the gay zones and bosses.

No bazaar. Wizzard and druid port to nexus and a single spire in EC only (with no ooc or shout in nexus so no faggots can congregate there like fucking luclin baby homos).

So Seru, no kitty at all or kitty anything, no mons whatever, no umbral whatever, no gayness like that at all. Akheva or whatever it was called, the zone with the THO, ssra and VT. Move the VT zone in to a wiz/dru spell or merchant port from Nro.

Anything that keeps the old EQ feeling, yet allows something to do and look forward to. Make VT less shit and a custom zone but leave ssra the same. It'll take a massive zerg to kill him but it'll be a huge event with so few aa.

40 or 50aa cap only.
your whole post looks GAY! All of Luclin rocked!
Old 05-11-2011, 04:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok kill off Acryilia, Dawnshroud, Echo, Fungus, Greigs, Grimling, Hollowshade, Katta, Marus, Mons, Nethblblblb. Paluluala cav, Seru everything, shadowweewewew, shar vahl (make it an arena), bazaar, the grey, maidens, scarlet, tenenensnenesbrous, twilight, umbral.

Luclin fixed.
Heh luclin fixed would be the whole expac coming here and you not going there. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-11-2011, 10:41 PM
Sarnak

I would not mind the server going custom after Velious, however I would be very disappointed if Luclin was not represented in some way, even modified. There were some good things that came from that expansion, such as bonus exp for mobs closer to your level. The bonus exp was significant because prior to that patch the most efficient way to gain AA exp was to kill the level 46-50ish mobs that were abundant in Seb and Velk's. After that patch it opened up a lot of other places to party such as Maiden's Eye and Umbral Plains.

Personally, Umbral Plains was one of my favorite zones in all of EQ. I'll be very sad if I could never revisit it.
Closed Thread