Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Thugcruncher found that like a month ago. He only found it because you were lying about pulling ass off of eqfaces.

I see why they call you Super Tryhard.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 11-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. So mad. All I had to call you was fat too. Def hit a soft doey like spot. Pulling up a post I posted 14 years ago cause you're mad and fat is pretty funny though.

Confirmed fatty

Searching hard for old posts.
Yes. Yes. You've posted that I'm fat several times now. Got anything else? No?

....Oh well. It was fun for a minute. Lol
Old 11-11-2014, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thugcruncher found that like a month ago. He only found it because you were lying about pulling ass off of eqfaces.

I see why they call you Super Tryhard.
You're right. I never pulled ass off the internet. You got me! I'm a lonely virgin. Do you jerk off to that story? You tell it a lot.

Like everyday...

Now that we have all the fats, mads and kidney failures together, you should create a guild or something.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

What a shitty thread made by a shitty blue player trying red. Real shitty hope you go back to blue op hate you like poison.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right. I never pulled ass off the internet. You got me! I'm a lonely virgin. Do you jerk off to that story? You tell it a lot.

Like everyday...

Now that we have all the fats, mads and kidney failures together, you should create a guild or something.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#elfpals discord
Old 11-11-2014, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

The officer in Fresh was really not rude. I was in guild chat for that entire conversation, you spent about 10 minutes straight complaining about how you couldn't find groups for weeks and how you were being corpse camped.

I spoke to you in depth about the situation, your complaints seemed hyperbolic and didn't reflect the experiences of anyone else I've encountered. Twinks don't camp zones for hours, there's groups all over the place all the time, and saying you can't solo as a cleric unless it's specifically against undead at level 8 is outright ridiculous.

The officer was speaking generally, that if you bothered to join teamspeak and bothered to try and be a part of the community, you'd probably see better results. You then got quite passive aggressive and you were removed from the guild.

You told me that you would log in, ask around for a group, and if you didn't get a response quickly you'd log for days (apparently, since somehow in "weeks" you're still level 8 which is insane). Except you're using the lack of responses to point back and say "See! There's never any groups here!" despite someone like myself who has 3 characters in the 20's range who've basically grouped the entire way up without any hassle whatsoever.

These groups never came instantly, sometimes I would be on for around an hour or two before finding one, but it's worth it because an hour in a good zone is worth 4 or 5 hours on Blue in that same zone. I know you said that you don't exactly have the time to wait that long, but then you can't really sit there and cry about not being able to find one while simultaneously playing like objectively the worst soloing class outside of maybe warriors.

Pick a class you can solo with. Solo while you're online until you find a group. Join the group and blast through levels.

This smells much more of an elaborate troll though, I can't imagine anyone who's actually an adult and this helpless in a game that they're obviously incredibly familiar with and knows exactly what they're doing.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:19 PM
Banned

Fat bitches be trippin
Old 11-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2014, 03:12 PM
Banned

You can tell when you get some (maybe most). white people mad on the Internet. They instantly start focusing on race if you're not white.

I'm half black too. Maybe I can get you to start calling me ****** if I call you fat enough times =)

What a beautiful morning stroll.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (89.4 KB, 6 views)
Old 11-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

It's like a pinata. You make him made and doubt himself enough and selfies come out.
#elfpals discord
Closed Thread