Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2013, 06:01 PM
Skeleton

Default Suggestion for future holiday bonuses

Just an idea that occurred to me while sitting around waiting on a long spawn missing out on the 25% xp bonus currently ongoing.

For future holiday bonuses rather than giving us bonus xp could we increase the spawn rate, frequency, of various rare mobs, rare loot, maybe even going so far as to reenable on a very limited time some of the nerfed "no longer drops" items? Just an idea, not sure how feasible rather than rushing more people to top levels and crowding these camps further.

And like many of my other posts... I know it's not classic, xp bonuses aren't either.
Old 12-26-2013, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

I think it was done well
Old 12-26-2013, 06:45 PM
The Protector of Sunder

Yeah you must have missed out on the Christmas Eve festivities where Guises and Peggy cloaks were given out.
Old 12-26-2013, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

I think we should all go to the erudin library and donate scrolls to underprivileged youths.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 12-26-2013, 10:22 PM
Fire Giant

Well they had a repop and a GM event that handed out guises. Was pretty well done overall.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just an idea that occurred to me while sitting around waiting on a long spawn missing out on the 25% xp bonus currently ongoing.

For future holiday bonuses rather than giving us bonus xp could we increase the spawn rate, frequency, of various rare mobs, rare loot, maybe even going so far as to reenable on a very limited time some of the nerfed "no longer drops" items? Just an idea, not sure how feasible rather than rushing more people to top levels and crowding these camps further.

And like many of my other posts... I know it's not classic, xp bonuses aren't either.
Watch out for InflationQuest fat cats, they won't like this idea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-27-2013, 02:25 AM
Fire Giant

My suggestion would be to implement the bonus after the holidays are over. Some of us haven't been able to play all week since family is in town or we're traveling. And for some holiday xp bonus might pull people away from what is actually important on the holidays.
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Closed Thread