Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voland [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It does look fun! Looks like camera dwarf got quite a workout [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

One strange thing I noticed: opposing guild didn't have name tags - is this a custom UI setting?
If you are in skeleton form nothing shows up. Having an AoN is a pretty big game changer in mass pvp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabulous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It did actually look kinda fun, but it also looked like a trained monkey could've been playing that character. He didn't even have binds ffs. He ran around in circles clicking a button. Is this the elite red pvp people advertise? If you like competing, but suck at literally every other video game ever made, then red is for you!
He seemed pretty efficient to me, whether or not he was clicking. As for running in circles it is either that or stand still... if you stand still the opposing team will easily be able to call you out and focus on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uygi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing that really strikes me about this video is how few corpses there are up there.
That is just a result of it being in PoSky. People just jumped off the island if they were going to die. It wouldn't normally be like that.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susvain2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So i dont know if youve ever had to deal with these PKers calling themselves the midget mafia, but holy shit what a night!!
[/B]
Cool story!
Is Midget Mafia for real? I searched forums and came up empty.

I did hear about Rivervale PKs who max their halfling faction and use it to their advantage when ganking natives.
Closed Thread