Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Fire Giant

THIS JUST IN!

The bug that seems to cause NPCs to hit far too rapidly, seemingly doubling their attacks per round, also affects mage pets. Presumably all pets. Personally seen my air pet 8 times in one round. Granted it missed half of them but still.

Now that the devs know this bug positively affects pet classes (Pet classes aren't allowed to be anything but trash, that's not Classic) they'll be reversing it in.....5 minutes.

Thank me later guys!
Old 04-24-2012, 03:37 AM
Kobold

can i get sources on wus and fine steel being put in so late, as u wont change anything unless u have proof i would like a link or something.
I'm 80% sure i did both before epics, might have been kunark but before epics.

and any comment on highelf mask turn in?
Old 04-24-2012, 04:41 AM
Sarnak

I remember using google search something to the effect of Wu armor implamented or put in game or something of that effect, came up with some old blog by a guy mentioning just a week ago the new Wu armors were put into place. The time and era ended up being in mid may after velious being released december. We also should get 10 slot tailoring kits that then get removed, and forces us to use looms to make it.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:02 AM
Fire Giant

I'm quite angry about the Wu change given that its been on the server for so long to just get rid of it... and now it is impossible to raise skills past 118 pretty much in Tailoring
Old 04-24-2012, 05:38 PM
Aviak

Thanks for quickly fixing the mob turbo attack. As long as I keep mobs snared everything seems back to normal for me.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

Kanras did you guys fix the iksar pike quest with the froglok heads in Swamp of No Hope?

It was broken where the guy you hand in the note to was giving you the same head as dropped from one of the two mobs.

I heard ages ago it would be fixed pending update. This is the next update.

Was it?
Old 04-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Skeleton

Default Doh!

The mob run speed is a bit too fast imo... I dont remember the mobs running away so fast without sow lol even at low hp! Ouch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2012, 03:09 AM
Sarnak

so its not possible to make wu gear anymore?
Old 04-26-2012, 05:20 AM
Kobold

It's not possible to group 8 people in their mid 50's in hate anymore. So probably not.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Skeleton

Default Excellent!

Just wanna show the devs some love! Thank you guys for bringing these memories back for me! I cant tell you enough how happy it makes me to e able to tread on the old classical grounds of norrath again! This isnt just a game for me it is a huge part of my life. I remember when i was 18 with a part time job just staying up three night in a row camping raster in lguk... Many many many top ramen noodle cups were consumed during that process! Lmao or being a group for hours and hours until everyone agrees to take a 30 min break to go eat and then come back from afk and resume the killing lol. Ahhh the good old days of being young and having more energy to stay awake for a game... Sad i know but old age takes it toll....
Closed Thread