Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-12-2014, 11:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Cant get Titanium to install to PC, help!

I have the actual disks of Titanium and am trying to install them on my pc but cant get past the first disk. When prompted to install the second disk, I direct it to the path and it says cant find the path and wont continue on.

I tried to google the problem and came across the p99 wiki instructions to download the Daemon lite tool and mount the disks for install, however when I try to find an ISO on my disks it only comes up with the direct x9 folder and that's it.

What am I doing wrong? How can I get the disks to install. I am running windows 8, is that the problem?

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:21 AM
Kobold

Default Daemon Tool

The Daemon tool is used if you have downloaded the ISO files. Since you have the discs, you should be able to just install them normally. You said for disc 2 you directed it to the path. Do you have 2 CD/DVD drives? Can't remember if Titanium was CD or DVD, so make sure you are using the correct drive. I would try running disc one then ejecting it and putting disc 2 into the same drive.

Another option would be to make an ISO of each CD/DVD from the hard copy. Then use the Daemon tool to load them.