Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 03:35 AM
Sarnak

LOL Kimm you talk down to us because of our difference of opinion from yourself. I don't know what makes you feel like your opinion is better, or correct, but you are wrong. As was proven by the law.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:39 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-14-2013, 03:42 AM
Fire Giant

I wonder if, right now Zimmerman feels like pee wee herman after he knocked over all of those harleys outside of that bar?
Old 07-14-2013, 09:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by K|mm Barely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm fucking heated right now.

And I know this is the wrong place to post this shit but I just want to figure out why all you idiots support zimmerman when he committed murder.

See all you motherfuckers are inbread, stupid and stuck in the 1700's thinking you own us, but you don't. I don't care if Zimmerman was hispanic, this WHITE skin has killed my brother and then you realize why we fucking hate you, why we rape your wife, why we rob your houses, why we call you crackas.

Because what we have to suffer everyday is more than what you've ever had to suffer in a year or in your life. The jury system is corrupt as fuck and it's always being led by the white man. Trayvon deserved justice and you stupid inbreds only want to be edgy and hate black people.

Don't blame all black people for your past memories, I don't give a fuck what some guy did to you, it was probably well fucking deserve because your ignorant ass is racist.

I'm done, l'm Ieaving out of this stupid site. You could write whatever the fuck you want, you are all racist and stupid as fuck if you don't think Zimmerman is guiIty of murder.
It's called evidence moron.

As in. There wasn't any.

As in, look at all this evidence pointing OJ to the murder. Not guilty.

The justice system is imperfect.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:58 AM
Fire Giant

Ask OJ
Old 07-14-2013, 10:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by K|mm Barely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care if Zimmerman was hispanic, this WHITE skin has killed my brother and then you realize why we fucking hate you, why we rape your wife, why we rob your houses, why we call you crackas.

Don't blame all black people for your past memories, I don't give a fuck what some guy did to you, it was probably well fucking deserve because your ignorant ass is racist.
Nice double standard.

A Hispanic man killed a black man, and that it makes it okay for blacks to rape my wife and rob my house. HOWEVER, whites are not supposed to blame black people for our "past memories." Because you don't give a fuck what some guy did to me.

You don't hate white people because Zimmerman killed "your brother." People like you hate white people because they are a constant reminder of how you could better yourself, rise above the past, and do something meaningful with your life. You feel an inferiority complex and you want to blame it on a shooting. I've got news for you...you are inferior to a very large number of black people, too. Blacks who go to school, have careers, raise their children right, and live like civilized human beings instead of trying to recreate the warlord states of Africa in the inner cities of our country.

I am not racist, but I'm disgusted by people who misdirect their own self-esteem issues and twisted concepts of societal order towards me as a white male. I get equally fired up over white people who blame others for their problems, trust me. =)
Old 07-14-2013, 11:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

And I know this is the wrong place to post this shit but I just want to figure out why all you idiots support zimmerman when he committed murder.

See all you motherfuckers are inbread, stupid and stuck in the 1700's thinking you own us, but you don't. I don't care if Zimmerman was hispanic, this WHITE skin has killed my brother and then you realize why we fucking hate you, why we rape your wife, why we rob your houses, why we call you crackas.

Because what we have to suffer everyday is more than what you've ever had to suffer in a year or in your life. The jury system is corrupt as fuck and it's always being led by the white man. Trayvon deserved justice and you stupid inbreds only want to be edgy and hate black people.

I'm done, l'm Ieaving out of this stupid site. You could write whatever the fuck you want, you are all racist and stupid as fuck if you don't think Zimmerman is guiIty of murder.
lol

6/6 not guilty, unanimous verdict. pras justice
Old 07-14-2013, 11:22 AM
Banned

In a State full of old white babyboomers who still wish it was 1963, what did anyone expect?
Old 07-14-2013, 11:57 AM
Fire Giant

well, you expected manslaughter. did you not?
Old 07-14-2013, 12:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:

You're an idiot.
Closed Thread