Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 03:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope you realize the potential backlash that will occur from both the Hispanic and White (Southern) communities if either of those things happen. In the end more black people will be dead then twice the brown/white casualties combined.
Why do you hope I realize it? What difference would that make in my observation? Is it your logical or your word choice that is so consistently nonsensical?
Old 07-15-2013, 03:35 PM
Kobold

Do you think his lifespan will be longer or shorter if he gains well-publicized wealth from shooting a kid? I'm gonna go with shorter.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kagatob, advocating black-white race war since July 15, 2013.
It doesn't need advocating. Mainstream media advocates it a shitton times more than necessary already.

It's not just race wars either though.

MSNBC = race war champs
Faux = Class war champs
CNN = I still haven't figured out what side they aren't on.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope you realize the potential backlash that will occur from both the Hispanic and White (Southern) communities if either of those things happen. In the end more black people will be dead then twice the brown/white casualties combined.
Hint: If you wouldn't say any of this in a crowded room full of black people, then you're probably not saying something decent.

That's the difference here. If you stood on a soapbox in a crowded city street and ranted like half of you guys do about the subject matter and talking points that you do, you'd be fucking mauled for heretical speech. You're hiding behind your anonymity to make insane accusations and claims about the state of America that you'd never proudly proclaim in public, even if you believe it's what "everyone is thinking."
Old 07-15-2013, 03:44 PM
Banned

Pointing out that violence begets violence = racist. Noted.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you think his lifespan will be longer or shorter if he gains well-publicized wealth from shooting a kid? I'm gonna go with shorter.
I think a choice has to be made if he were to actually profit from these proceedings. If he does make that choice then it's a dirtbag move and he's pretty much asking for whatever happens to him.

If on the other hand he doesn't actively profit in any way from this and something happens to him, shame on them 100%.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice_Moron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hint: If you wouldn't say any of this in a crowded room full of black people, then you're probably not saying something decent.

That's the difference here. If you stood on a soapbox in a crowded city street and ranted like half of you guys do about the subject matter and talking points that you do, you'd be fucking mauled for heretical speech. You're hiding behind your anonymity to make insane accusations and claims about the state of America that you'd never proudly proclaim in public, even if you believe it's what "everyone is thinking."
are you really calling people out for the things they say on an online message board? REALLY?

because if you addressed people in real life as you address people here, you'd be a paraplegic in only an hour or two.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Pointing out that violence begets violence = racist. Noted.
I don't even mean the quoted passage from you. Sometimes you're on-point.

But 90% of what you and a majority of others have spewed during this Zimmerman debate has been seething and gross, and I know for a fact that you wouldn't voice these opinions confidently unless you were in "good company." Which I love, as a white person: when another white person thinks they're in "good company" and proceeds to go on some racist rant like I'm their friend. That always feels wonderful.

Go talk to your boss, girlfriend, professor, etc. about how black people fail when left to their own devices because they're inferior in some way, and get back to me on the result of that conversation, please.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice_Mizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This, this, this. These are all cowardly closet bigots. I have far more respect for obnoxious white supremacists than for these yapping lapdogs.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you really calling people out for the things they say on an online message board? REALLY?

because if you addressed people in real life as you address people here, you'd be a paraplegic in only an hour or two.
Well, I'd bring a gun to that fist-fight and be applauded by 50% of America as being a Bona Fide American Hero, so that's always an option.

You've all really opened up the field of blatant cowardice and its repercussions.
Closed Thread