Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 02:52 AM
Large Bat

Default Lizard Crusaders

After clearing the 4 corners pyramid and talking to other SKs, Lizard Crusaders in Cazic Thule only apear to be spawning at the Avatar Pyramid when they should be able to spawn anywhere the higher level lizards spawn (AoF bubble, sewers, 4 corners pyramid, above Throne Room etc)
Old 02-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Project Manager

Can anyone provide some type of evidence or research for this?
Old 02-19-2010, 11:01 AM
Aviak

From Alla.

Quote:
We killed a crusader in the Throne Room this past weekend and he had the mail and one of the legs. I think it is pretty rare, as I usually only see one piece on them. Kinda nice to get lucky, though.
Quote:
We were pulling from Archon temple to the back wall a few days ago and a crusader was up. It came in and we dropped it like we normally would.
Quote:
Hey. I hunt Crusaders left and right. Everytime I log on I invis and go searching the usual spots. They spawn where other lvl 30 mobs are. here are the spots I check. UTR, LMP and UMP, Silver Temple, and down near the AoF room and the sewers. They are hard to find and are a very rare spawn. Camped UMP the other night for 10 hours. Went from 1 bub left in lvl 30 to 1 bub to lvl for 32. That whole time we were up there we only saw 4 crusaders. I have the DF helm, gaunts, greaves, decayed right boot and bracer and the chainmail. All this within 5 days work. The quest is hard but it can be done in a matter of a couple of weeks. Good luck
Old 02-21-2010, 01:36 PM
Large Bat

What kind of evidence are you specifically looking for Nilbog? How they should be spawning or how they are currently spawning on p1999? The thread Segoris linked has alot of info on where they should be able to spawn.

In terms of how it is on p1999 currently, everyone I've asked has not seen them spawn anywhere other than the Avatar pyramid.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:48 PM
Aviak

We have killed like 60+ lizzards at Archon pyramid and NOT 1 Crusader have spawned.......

So cant SK get there armor pcs........

Take a look at this issue pls....
Old 02-22-2010, 01:22 PM
Kobold

They should pop where Zealots pop. That's how it was in 1999.

Here, they pop just above the AoF, and its already flooded now with people camping it for their alts etc. PITA really. So all the solo classes's alts will have the sol ro gear before the mains! ha

Asmoth (sloth reborn)
17 Human Shadowknight <Inglorious Basterds>

Krysanth Firemedic P99 Red
Rogue
Last edited by Sloth; 02-22-2010 at 01:26 PM..
Old 02-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
They should pop where Zealots pop. That's how it was in 1999.
I can make this happen.. with corroborating opinion. The amount of places where zealots can spawn though.. is quite large.

I can add them at a very low percentage to a lot of camps?
Old 02-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can make this happen.. with corroborating opinion. The amount of places where zealots can spawn though.. is quite large.

I can add them at a very low percentage to a lot of camps?
I think that would be fair. I have read several places that Zealots are supposedly PH for Crusaders.

Here is another link for corroboration's sake. http://teir-dal.tripod.com/id14.html

"Hunting Crusaders in Cazic becomes significantly easier at 30 with Gather Shadows and Feign Death allowing you quick access to other areas if necessary. If you're below 30 - join a Throne Room group. You'll get a chance at a Lizzie Cloak as well if you're lucky and it's closer to the zone.

The best place to hunt Crusaders is probably 4-corners or the ziggurat (pyramid temple).

Crusaders are known to have Zealots as placeholders.
"

Atm afaik the only place Crusaders spawn is at the top of the Avatar of Fear Pyramid.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:01 AM
Kobold

very low % nooo!

The right leg refuses to drop. Sloth angry!

Asmoth (sloth reborn)
17 Human Shadowknight <Inglorious Basterds>

Krysanth Firemedic P99 Red
Rogue
Old 02-23-2010, 01:07 AM
Project Manager

There are 58 possible spots a zealot can spawn. Still determining the best way to do this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread