Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Rellapse your opiates are calling, answer them
Old 07-25-2014, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 11.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is how the rest of blue99/red99 view you fucking faggot guilds having autism over spawns and having a GM intervene.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh gyno!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2014, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What that you are stupid? Stupid is an opinion based accusation. It is an informed accusation based on my observations of how you form conclusions (stupidly). It's also not a lie... I do think that you are stupid. Of course you could just be misfiring while trolling who knows. However, you just seem stupid. Correct my opinion if you aren't start using proper reasoning skills.
If stupid were an opinion (hint: it's not), why do you keep trying to hopelessly prove it as a fact?

Wow, you're dumb. See? I just proved it.

Oh, and quit derailing the thread. This thread is about how stupid TMO is for training for pixels.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Damn, from may 14th?

blast from the damn past
Old 07-25-2014, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TLDR: IB trains themselves at zone in to VP. Petitions without telling TMO. TMO gets banned two months later after we've deleted all our old frap so there's no way to even fight it. Smart.
Pretty much it. I remember this. IB didn't clear their aggro on a pull they made. They killed a Dragon and then a ton of aggro came to zone in from their pull and killed them. How we are getting blamed for this I have no clue. They pulled the dragon and killed it and didn't camp after.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaynavyboyalarti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alarti even acts like he is holding a cock while taking pictures for dating profiles
rellapse you have a tiny dick, very weirdly shaped also.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:59 PM
Banned

keep dreaming navy boy
Old 07-25-2014, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TLDR: IB trains themselves at zone in to VP. Petitions without telling TMO. TMO gets banned two months later after we've deleted all our old frap so there's no way to even fight it. Smart.
Tbh this rendition is even more satisfying then the truth.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
keep dreaming navy boy
Speaking of dreams you have have my picture for about 2 years now. How often do you fap to it?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty much it. I remember this. IB didn't clear their aggro on a pull they made. They killed a Dragon and then a ton of aggro came to zone in from their pull and killed them. How we are getting blamed for this I have no clue. They pulled the dragon and killed it and didn't camp after.
Its pretty simple why were getting blamed. They clearly have no idea wtf is going on and how dragon/trash assisting works. It took em months to figure out how we pulled In vp before, so give them some time and free mobs. They need it after getting smoked for the last few weeks.