Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adnan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ROFL GOOD ONE BRO
Lol go look at the person I quoted post history. Thanks!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
unbrella is a fuck?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only person that has any credibility from that FE bunch is Unbrella, because he's ruthless and he'll do whatever it takes to win. The rest of you shits just ride his nuts and reap the benefits of his politics.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:37 PM
Kobold

If we put all you fat nerds bickering aside, this suspension is totally unwarranted. It never was brought up as an issue, happened months ago, and is due to the negligence of IB to heed warnings given to them by our members that the train (not our fault) was on them and they didn't camp out due to non-knowinghowtoplaythegame.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

IB rules TMO drools
Old 07-25-2014, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

so, now any time opposing pullers mob's cross paths whoever clears their aggro first gets suspended? This is why pulling dragons from their lair never should have been allowed.

Also, next time IB pulls mobs over our pull and we don't camp out(knowing their train is inc to us)...will they be suspended in the same fashion? Not that we would be big enough idiots to stay in game following a VP kill.

Just make it so that dragons are rooted to their lair or outlaw pulling dragons across the zone. Problem solved, that way when a mob spawns, first guild there wins. No reason to even risk training eachother with intersecting pull aggro.

This is honestly a whole new level of stupidity if we are to be responsible for another guild clearing their aggro after they pull a dragon through our guild's pull attempt. If this is the case I will do my best to gain aggro on every IB pull and not clear aggro afterwards.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 07-25-2014, 11:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is honestly a whole new level of stupidity if we are to be responsible
Sarnak

Why do ppl even kill druushk? His loots are such poop
Fire Giant

Holy statute of limitations, May 14th? You doin us dirty Fonzo!
Old 07-25-2014, 11:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so, now any time opposing pullers mob's cross paths whoever clears their aggro first gets suspended? This is why pulling dragons from their lair never should have been allowed.

Also, next time IB pulls mobs over our pull and we don't camp out(knowing their train is inc to us)...will they be suspended in the same fashion? Not that we would be big enough idiots to stay in game following a VP kill.

Just make it so that dragons are rooted to their lair or outlaw pulling dragons across the zone. Problem solved, that way when a mob spawns, first guild there wins. No reason to even risk training eachother with intersecting pull aggro.

This is honestly a whole new level of stupidity if we are to be responsible for another guild clearing their aggro after they pull a dragon through our guild's pull attempt. If this is the case I will do my best to gain aggro on every IB pull and not clear aggro afterwards.
Hokushin trained SW, Druushk, and Hoshkar on me at the same time. 2 month suspension inc.
Old 07-26-2014, 02:05 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well stay tuned is all I will say.
For you to FTE a mob and die?

Won't have to wait long on that.

I heard IB actually had a strategy of letting you FTE PD because they knew you would die and it worked.

Confirm/deny?
Closed Thread