Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was a victim of a rather large scheme by a lead vendor who sold fake leads to a dozen companies, defrauding us of 7 figures combined. The FBI didn't even respond. I'm sure they'll be ready to fully move on your everquest item for drug "tip" though.
Well said. I have known 3 to 4 people who have tried to drop a dime on identity fraud, wire fraud, drug trafficking, and firearms respectively over the years.

The only agency out of 3 agencies that followed up was the ATF and I'd guess because they aren't busy and don't do much besides sit there and process mundane paperwork.

re: identity fraud the FBI literally slammed the phone down on him, when he called back the agent said "no offense buddy but, FUCK OFF were busy" traumatizing the guy forever. someone had put a house under his name in some fraud scheme. he was like sir can't you trace an IP address? No we can't.

re: the drugs the ATF eventually took that over too

tldr; his advice was if you have to report anyone, hope firearms are involved somehow in the perpetrators life even if completely unrelated to the shit you are reporting. they are thirsty for any kind of action and will investigate anything as long as it appears some kind of gun law is being broken or the possibility of illegal possession, i wouldnt put it past elfsim being a priority for them.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 05-08-2017 at 05:30 PM..
Old 05-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real good thread here.
Server needed one of these.
So for the uninitiated this is a royal rumble:

Buhbuh+Tune vrs Nigron vrs Aimchat

All 3 groups have cheated, RMT'd, deleted toons and used the populace for their own needs (drugs/rmt/self esteem) not realizing that they are shitting where they live (a free emulated everquest server) and are the main reason no one wants to play on this server.

But who's done it worse? and who's more of a white knight.
Let it unfold as they throw dirt at each other, and try and polish their shitty lives so that it seems they are #winning.

*sips coffee*
Game of pixels.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

i feel like in my gut you aren't trying anymore, greybeard, but because you wrote so much ham-handed criticism about the server i'm second guessing it and feel like you are still trying. it's very confusing.

you should choose one persona, not both

your shitty little post actually succeeded in calming down the hornet's nest slightly instead of taking a bat to it
Old 05-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i feel like in my gut you aren't trying anymore, greybeard, but because you wrote so much ham-handed criticism about the server i'm second guessing it and feel like you are still trying. it's very confusing.

you should choose one persona, not both

your shitty little post actually succeeded in calming down the hornet's nest slightly instead of taking a bat to it
I read like none of your posts and enjoyed just about everyone dunking on you constantly. Of course you feel like you won like many on here, bergers are bitch man.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpuntine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man I'm really hoping your surprise is good this time. Last 36 times you have publicly threatened me and my pals I was left with a limp dick in my hand.
36 times lol :} (try once), there were some "temporary bans" and I think you guys ran out of clerics at some point too

Btw Cyren I didn't delete these rogue or cleric accounts but I did delete your SK a while ago
Last edited by Nirgon; 05-08-2017 at 06:48 PM..
Old 05-08-2017, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

ya u had a mole in aim sending me the logs
Old 05-08-2017, 07:24 PM
Banned

That wasn't in aim chat, nor am I in it nor did I do that until after I was betrayed
Old 05-08-2017, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That wasn't in aim chat, nor am I in it nor did I do that until after I was betrayed
I deleted the accounts. I did it while nude in my mansion and a Corvette in the driveway.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGANS LAW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I deleted the accounts. I did it while nude in my mansion and a Corvette in the driveway.
Shut up loser. Go pay some random fat guy to rub chocolate syrup all over his body.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real good thread here.
Server needed one of these.
So for the uninitiated this is a royal rumble:

Buhbuh+Tune vrs Nigron vrs Aimchat

All 3 groups have cheated, RMT'd, deleted toons and used the populace for their own needs (drugs/rmt/self esteem) not realizing that they are shitting where they live (a free emulated everquest server) and are the main reason no one wants to play on this server.

But who's done it worse? and who's more of a white knight.
Let it unfold as they throw dirt at each other, and try and polish their shitty lives so that it seems they are #winning.

*sips coffee*
pras synopsis
Closed Thread