Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 04:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only good remote software that will render 3d is the chrome remote app...that I have seen.
Check out Splashtop... that's how I play most games from work :-D
Old 02-10-2014, 04:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt1stClassPerkerwood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol gm comes out and says 'don't worry, only 2boxxers get banned BC its easily testable'. Then OP says 'nah I don't want to look like a boxxer. Have a good one'.

Another 2boxxer thwarted.
I guess OP decided not to get his skills tested after all lol. JK no idea if he's legit or not, I agree now it looks even more suspicious.

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 02-10-2014, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

If your dad is afk most of the time, why not just have him /camp instead of alt-tabbing?

Seems like a simple and easy solution to me!
Old 02-10-2014, 07:30 PM
Fire Giant

If you have questions of this nature your best bet is use common sense. If you're legit then you're fine. If your dad is alt tabbing at his desk then you're ofc fine, if your dad is doing other stuff and your go over to his desk that's not ok...just only do it when your dad is
Actually at his desk lol...I don't even get the confusion on your end, unless you're paranoid about the cheating you're about to do, in which case you totally just got flagged on the radar.
Closed Thread