Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Default Worst DDoS experience gets 20k

So since I really only have plat on my account these days and am wishing to help out the poor folk suffering many deaths and time lost and all of their frustrations I am doing what I can.

I know there will be people making up stories to try and win 20k so it will be hard to judge, the winner will be announced when the ddos attacks end for at least a 3day period, or until a staff says they have found a solution.

Rules

1- You must be UNDER level 40
2- You must be OVER level 15
3- No twink(this will be hard, honor system really but if i see you log in or i recognize you as a tiwnk no win)
4-Preferrably no alts(this will be almost nearly impossible to enforce, honor system, but I would really like to give this to someone leveling the first time and who truly needs it.
5- Must post publicly here, with excrutiating detail (the worse the story the more likely your chances, if you have to take a shot and ripp 5 butts because your stressed post it!)
6-1 post only! if you post that you died yesterday, but today you died your group disbanded it took you 20 minutes to find a port etc your first entry is your only entry.
7-You must post your characters name and level in your original post.

I WILL be making the final decision, thats not to say people who cannot enter or feel a certain story is truly deserving shouldn't send me a pm as a vote per se. I will consider them, but as I said the final decision is mine.

Good luck! share your misery! Mwuahahaha!

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 07-16-2013, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

If you are under 15 or over 45 but feel your experience is exceptionally terrible, you can submit but you will be held under much harsher scrutiny.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 07-16-2013, 09:55 PM
Sarnak

I would say a bunch of level 50-60s zoning into hate then getting blasted by lag and dying a bunch is a lot worse than anything low levels experience =P
Old 07-16-2013, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCry0x [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would say a bunch of level 50-60s zoning into hate then getting blasted by lag and dying a bunch is a lot worse than anything low levels experience =P
I'll post the full story when I get home from bowling league. And I'll replace this post with it. Now.. my turn to bowl.

EDIT: I posted at the end.
Last edited by lecompte; 07-17-2013 at 05:00 PM..
Orc

my worst one was dieing in Ec to a ghoul because i couldnt hit it but it could hit me and kept me rooted, then went to go to oasis zoned into NRO was still in tunnel seemed laggy i stopped moving tried to cast a spell couldnt then my game froze i tried to task manger and close but i couldnt said no access ...... when i got the game to close the servers were down i waited and waited when i came back in i was at bind. So i though what the hell could have killed me in NRO ... Sand Giant, so i ran around the sand last place i had seen sand giant nothing searched all the sand and grass i could find nothing....... begged a necro to help me i was in the middle of no where in the water i had drowned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Char name was meloco but he has been deleted for an ogre shaman camando no stun from the front ftw !
Last edited by rideponies; 07-17-2013 at 07:06 AM.. Reason: add char names
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCry0x [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
meh maybe, but id assume that most 60's are fairly well established. Id like to give it to someone that could get the most out of it.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 07-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Sarnak

I died in a chardok AE group....... FEEL BAD FOR ME. 20k please.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
meh maybe, but id assume that most 60's are fairly well established. Id like to give it to someone that could get the most out of it.

For sure. If i / we win can I help pick the winner(s)? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2013, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Hey Diggles is back. yeh, happy days. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Bet this goes 50+ pages.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:46 PM
Kobold

Don't really have a good story but I kept logging into MM and a train would come to zone and it would seem like I made it to zone but the client would freeze and I would come back in dead... This happened 5 different times in a couple hours so I just stopped logging in for the weekend.

Vaildesa 26 Shaman
Last edited by Vaildez; 07-16-2013 at 11:20 PM..
Closed Thread