Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 05:01 AM
Sarnak

Cinda never in holo. My app was denied
Old 05-30-2012, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think fiegi the only decent person from OG holo. he doesnt cry about everything or get mad. The guys who came later Bam, Casey, Ames, Mornin, Cinda?, (dont remember if you were part of the original holo), all my IF pals and cant remember rest are still cool in my book, even if they defend cast (not sure why) and the rest of the sorry pvpers who were shit stomped off the server by Nihilum.
cannon fodder
Old 05-30-2012, 10:03 AM
Planar Protector

The vast majority of OG holo who quit did so after the guild disbandment, which consequently followed a three week period of holocaust domination (how do you think we secured nagafen those weeks?) The only person who griefed them off the server was rogaine.

The rest who quit did so the day after the guild restore when holo went straight back to what it had been doing before, dominating nihilum. The OG left at that point quit for good when they saw how dumb the server had gotten. This history less is brought to you free of charge by someone who actually was there.

Cue the forum trolls, rettiwalk, mellow, destin, mendan, who weren't even there for these events, attempting to rewrite history.
Last edited by heartbrand; 05-30-2012 at 10:12 AM..
Old 05-30-2012, 10:37 AM
Banned

love ya HB but most of the original holocaust were straight up homosexuals. they lacked swag and class. they will only be remembered for starwars time, praise Smedy Jesus.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:56 AM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
holo won server

In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, who teaches my hands for war, and my fingers to fight.
(Psalms 143:12-144:1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
To be fair he is making $$, which I can't fault him for. If cheating gets you real money, go for it. Real money > pixels.
[10:53] <@Amelinda> he grabbed my ass and then i broke his nose.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
love ya HB but most of the original holocaust were straight up homosexuals. they lacked swag and class. they will only be remembered for starwars time, praise Smedy Jesus.
So true.

They came here thinking they would train and exploit like it was vz/tz. Once that was shut down they got dominated by Nihilum and got GRIEFED OFF THE SERVER

Proof is in the puddin. Read 5 months of forum posts for confirmation or just /who all holo in game tee hee
Old 05-30-2012, 01:18 PM
Banned

Lulz Sect forum account banned -> sudden increase in posting from this "Kimm Barely" account.

Hum. Me no gud @ math.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
holo won server.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

You just can't kill us
Old 05-30-2012, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vast majority of OG holo who quit did so after the guild disbandment, which consequently followed a three week period of holocaust domination (how do you think we secured nagafen those weeks?) The only person who griefed them off the server was rogaine.

The rest who quit did so the day after the guild restore when holo went straight back to what it had been doing before, dominating nihilum. The OG left at that point quit for good when they saw how dumb the server had gotten. This history less is brought to you free of charge by someone who actually was there.

Cue the forum trolls, rettiwalk, mellow, destin, mendan, who weren't even there for these events, attempting to rewrite history.
boo hoo
Closed Thread