Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 10:42 AM
Banned

Default Shitty players make shitty guilds

Stop splitting off and creating new guilds and jumping from one sinking ship to another.

Just come to terms that you suck and no matter what name you pick for your character or your guild, you will always suck.

The only collection of talented players are in TMO, the rest of the talented players are spread out to thinly and are happy with the guild tags they have.

Sorry shitty players, you should have joined TMO when you had the chance for loot or joined in riding the coat-tails of IB/TR before they left.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Sarnak

numbers != talented players
Old 10-18-2012, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealin Dragons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The only collection of talented players are in TMO
Old 10-18-2012, 11:08 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Hmm that's odd, wasn't it you that was spewing last week that tmo has lost its ball sack? We understand... You need to make amends for your maniacal lashing out at tmo a week ago , its ok. You can cheerlead for me if you want?

Also I r so glad you r has grouped with me to see my ski11z. I r suck as a playr on eq emu p1999. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] please teach me how to play my class.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:09 AM
Decaying Skeleton

2 days left on my ban, but just could not resist.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:10 AM
Banned

starting to think spaces before commas is a direct correlation with the question U MAD?
Old 10-18-2012, 11:11 AM
Banned

the answer to that question rather
Old 10-18-2012, 11:13 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Stealing, your like a bad dog that needs to be put down. Your loyalty only goes as far as your current argument. And can change on a whim. Real men who love there dog, usually put it down or give it away when it bites its owner.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:14 AM
Sarnak

rofl tmo talented players. thats a first. just come to terms that nobody gives a shit because you have big numbers and kill whatever you want. that is not what all players are looking for, after all it is a game and it sounds like you are looking for a job. ask obama to gtfo and you might actually find one... lol, while you had the chance... gladly pass that chance up over and over.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore bloodlust [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm that's odd, wasn't it you that was spewing last week that tmo has lost its ball sack? We understand... You need to make amends for your maniacal lashing out at tmo a week ago , its ok. You can cheerlead for me if you want?

Also I r so glad you r has grouped with me to see my ski11z. I r suck as a playr on eq emu p1999. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] please teach me how to play my class.
TMO has lost it's ball sack, doesn't mean they still don't have all the only collection of talented players.

I don't see how what I said before has any correlation to what I am saying with this post.
Closed Thread