Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 11:55 AM
Banned

Default pedophilia - can be right and can be wrong

Do you think if you were born into a society that promoted sex with children as a norm. Would you likely believe pedophilia is wrong?

Now given your answer to this question. Apply that to anything you consider right or wrong. I think you will find a right answer. The concept of right and wrong is dependant on the individual who actually thinks there is a right or wrong, he/she chooses a right or wrong, if he infact believes. There for who is really right or wrong? laughs
Old 06-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

we already see this concept applied all over the middle eastern world
Old 06-06-2013, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we already see this concept applied all over the middle eastern world
This concept of right or wrong is applied all over the world, as for the society having pedophilia as a norm I suppose you could be right.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

the idea that 18 as an age of consent seems rather arbitrary, and as such, would be more reasonable on a case-by-case basis with an idea of innocent until proven guilty, but would that be more manageable? i do not agree with abusing children, but when a woman is of child bearing age, and wants to actively participate in intercourse, she's going to whether the partner is a responsible adult or some child who isn't going to use a condom because it's "icky"
Old 06-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

actively participatin is the biggest lie i ever seen
Old 06-06-2013, 02:55 PM
Fire Giant

For most of human history, a girl "bleeding" was when she startd having sex. This is 12/13/14 ish I believe?

Having sex with a child before a physical age of maturity is wrong. Not subjectively wrong, it's incorrect by nature(and God yeah yeah). The fact fondling a little kid is wrong is why it occurs; deranged people view this as some forbidden, innocent person waiting to be taken, it's quite sick. We roughly used this question as one of our main points of debate in my Critical Thinking class in college. And as usual, all the women just got angry in the face of discerning opinion.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

wut were the women mad about? that they couldnt fuck the teacher and it coo like male students
Old 06-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of..._North_America

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty

societies have been changing their views over time. it's gone from something accepted to something demonized (in some and certainly not all). but no, it's never "right" because it's imposing upon the minor a system that they may not want to be a part of if they could have made a decision. same reason it's rape when you fuck someone that's totally fucked up on booze or whatever, they're not of sound mind, and you don't have to. also why germany tried to outlaw male infant circumcision.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For most of human history, a girl "bleeding" was when she startd having sex. This is 12/13/14 ish I believe?

Having sex with a child before a physical age of maturity is wrong. Not subjectively wrong, it's incorrect by nature(and God yeah yeah). The fact fondling a little kid is wrong is why it occurs; deranged people view this as some forbidden, innocent person waiting to be taken, it's quite sick. We roughly used this question as one of our main points of debate in my Critical Thinking class in college. And as usual, all the women just got angry in the face of discerning opinion.

The age of consent in Vatican City is 12. But they only care about the boys there. Christians are some sick freaks.
Closed Thread