Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs616 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Color me surprised. /s

So what's the count now?
Cyrius - rage quit / removed
Uthgaard - rage quit
Amelinda - RMT
Alovia - stole code / ghosted
And now rumors about Deru?

And those are just the ones whose departure drama we know about. At this point I wouldnt be surprised to find out Hobby was running an underage prostitution ring or something (jk, kind of, I liked Hobby).
Alovia did what?! I thought she was taking a break? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hobby really was great, just got on with it... which is why nobody seems to remember him so much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2015, 02:11 PM
Kobold

That was what I heard about alovia. Rumor was she jet with a bunch of code that put velious development behind schedule quite a bit. Can't 100% confirm since it was second hand info, but did kinder legit and the timing definitely made it suspicious.

Also, just a note, but alovia/allovia (can't remember spelling) != alunova (again, spelling). One was a guide and other I think is a dev that is or was involved in the project until recently. Alovia was the one I heard jet with code, alunova seems legit from what little I know.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownGuild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats man. Getting away from Anthrax really helped you out!
It took a while for my self-esteem to recover from Anthrax always telling me how bad and utterly useless I am, from Alarti demanding me to prove it while I scrambled for tenuous-at-best evidence and no Fraps, from Lilyanna's hot accent in Vent/TS (it's been awhile though... for all I know dealing with douchey P99 raid politics has caused her to degenerate into a screechy, unattractive Cockney accent by now), and from Tiggles' subversive trolling with his diabetes-bloated sausage fingers all over his keyboard because some people just enjoy watching the world burn... but I managed to pick myself up, dust myself off, and put the pieces of my life together!

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-24-2015, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It took a while for my self-esteem to recover from Anthrax always telling me how bad and utterly useless I am, from Alarti demanding me to prove it while I scrambled for tenuous-at-best evidence and no Fraps, from Lilyanna's hot accent in Vent/TS (it's been awhile though... for all I know dealing with douchey P99 raid politics has caused her to degenerate into a screechy, unattractive Cockney accent by now), and from Tiggles' subversive trolling with his diabetes-bloated sausage fingers all over his keyboard because some people just enjoy watching the world burn... but I managed to pick myself up, dust myself off, and put the pieces of my life together!
Careful posting here, you might relapse.
Old 02-24-2015, 06:11 PM
Kobold

I always knew Derubeal was a douchebag on some level, but this great. I don't understand how Tiggles isn't banned, but it sounds like someday Sirken will spill the whole story.

/popcorn
Old 02-24-2015, 06:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs616 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was what I heard about alovia. Rumor was she jet with a bunch of code that put velious development behind schedule quite a bit. Can't 100% confirm since it was second hand info, but did kinder legit and the timing definitely made it suspicious.

Also, just a note, but alovia/allovia (can't remember spelling) != alunova (again, spelling). One was a guide and other I think is a dev that is or was involved in the project until recently. Alovia was the one I heard jet with code, alunova seems legit from what little I know.
Guides/GM don't have access to code. So this didn't happen.
Alovia had a lot of stuff(good) going on in rl and took a break, and nothing since. There is a little something that I found out that Sirken only knew about. It isn't bad for rl/eq about the info tho. Someone should ask him on his stream what Ambrotos/me found out about it.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Color me surprised. /s

So what's the count now?
Cyrius - rage quit / removed
Uthgaard - rage quit
Amelinda - RMT
Alovia - stole code / ghosted
And now rumors about Deru?

And those are just the ones whose departure drama we know about. At this point I wouldnt be surprised to find out Hobby was running an underage prostitution ring or something (jk, kind of, I liked Hobby).
now how but why? is it because this server is toxic to any who try and help?
Old 02-25-2015, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Derubael....

rest in peace young doctor there's a heaven for a G

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-25-2015, 01:13 AM
Banned

Or durae-pal for busy IRL and told Rogean that he no longer has time for his position to be effective.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:14 AM
Banned

Got*
Closed Thread