Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 12:59 AM
Fire Giant

Default R99 BETA QUESTION

@Rogean & other Coders/GM's:

Is there any plan on implementing insta 50 or 25x exp gain to promote people to test pvp and such? also to test pvp is specific zones?

it also would get better results on the resist rates imo.. (150 people testing resists in actual pvp and not just casting things on yourself would probably be a lot more helpful.)

not trying to troll and flame anyone in this thread.. just trying to find out some information on future plans of beta..

thanks for all your time.
-Hovis
Old 10-24-2011, 01:01 AM
Banned

its done and tested if you didnt help they dont need you

they were looking for people interested in testing resists at all levels with all gear naked and geared by actually playing

not looking for some bluebie flakes that want to log in instant 50 and have shit so they can have lolfun for 3 seconds then jack it and go to bed

back to blue with you
Old 10-24-2011, 01:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

they were looking for people interested in testing resists at all levels with all gear naked and geared by actually playing

not looking for some bluebie flakes that want to log in instant 50 and have shit so they can have lolfun for 3 seconds then jack it and go to bed

back to blue with you
who the fuck are you? i dont play blue faggot.. im sorry but i dont have 10 hours a days like faggots like you that sit in their grandma's basement and jerk it to Dark elves...
Old 10-24-2011, 01:07 AM
Banned

dark elves get me hot and bothered

if you dont have 10 hours to play why are you volunteering to test on beta , why do you care? will you play on live if you dont have 10 hours? WTF

gtfo !
Old 10-24-2011, 01:07 AM
Fire Giant

Whoa, lets all just calm down in here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 10-24-2011, 01:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

back to blue with you
and if u can't read.. which clearly you can't .. this post is addressed to rogean and co.. no where in this post does it say faggots like you can reply. thanks.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
dark elves get me hot and bothered

if you dont have 10 hours to play why are you volunteering to test on beta , why do you care? will you play on live if you dont have 10 hours? WTF

gtfo !
yeah its called casual play... jesus you need to get out more kid.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:09 AM
Banned

Quote:

back to blue with you
"sunk endless hours of my life into a game I knew would be wiped so now i defend it with angry angsty forum posts"

ps the cat gimmick is the best thing you have going for you, stick to that.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:10 AM
Banned

yea im sure rogean is here to read your idiot thread , he has things to do , theres thousands of hey rogean this and that threads he reads a whopping 0 of them

but thanks for your effort on volunteering to test the server for 5 seconds
Old 10-24-2011, 01:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
yea im sure rogean is here to read your idiot thread , he has things to do , theres thousands of hey rogean this and that threads he reads a whopping 0 of them

but thanks for your effort on volunteering to test the server for 5 seconds
rofl... man you love sucking those rogean balls huh?

who the fuck are you? ever play ANY pvp server on emu?
never heard of you kid.
Closed Thread