Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 12:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanlavenTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most successful guilds tend to only have like 5-10 players that carry the load for them. The other 10-20 participating in guild vs. guild PvP at any given time are usually roleplayers.

I'm surprised to see you name Macken as a skilled PvPer, Silikten. I'm pretty sure you told me at one point that he was terrible [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, I sometimes will call people terrible when they annoy the sheet outta me cuz i cant kill them :P

p.s. you are also in that top 8 that is probably really like top12 haha!

p.p.s yruaqt
Last edited by Silikten; 09-24-2011 at 12:08 AM..
Old 09-24-2011, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

Did someone say earring? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I could totally use one.
Old 09-24-2011, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

I'm going to try and dribble in bounds.

When this all started on 1.0 Rexx was the biggest persona on the box. No one should deny it. The box was unbalanced then. The handful of better players out of the 60 people playing where all in the same guild. (Heresy) Once eq emu started to gather fame and more people started to play those players along with the swedes started to compete. Eventually it was a race to who had the most people. (as we learned on 2.0 with Fish Bait) More people generally win. This is one of the not so wonderful scenarios in PVP. A guild just adding people to compete. The real pro's (I hope) won't cower to this scenario and will accept the challenge on the new box!

This won't be 1.0-3.0. We have never seen such an influx of new players to our community that will come day 1. That's why it is so important to get the rules right this time. This may be our last shot.

a good situation would be 2 populated guilds of causal players followed by 3-6 smaller talented guilds. But once people start to lose they will inevitably merge or add people they never intended on playing with just to win. A doomsday situation would be if the talent add and add people until no one can compete.

For those of you possibly coming over from the blue server that have never experienced mass pvp over a raid target. It's epic!! and worth the time starting a new character!

Most of my gaming time over the last 3 years has been spent with the vztz community. I think were all glad to be apart of the 99 community now. And together I expect big things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 09-24-2011, 04:24 PM
Kobold

Made me cry. Talented diplomat
Old 09-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rexx and nova were the oldest members i still know today, rystar was also in the crew before me. HPT, Me, and Jessie all joined Heresy in November/December of 2007.
Original was rexx, nova (muluvin), stan, rystar, darksinga, damodred, raxavar (basically half the guild was Bonaduce).

Rexx's guild wanted to form up with us because we had some great pvp battles but we needed more numbers for Rallos Cartel/Lucid Vision.

Needless to say, Nova is def. one of the best pvpers I've fought and also been pvp allies with. Too bad he won't roll on R99 :P would be guilded with me too
Old 09-24-2011, 06:21 PM
Fire Giant

i will be guilded with you pal
Old 09-24-2011, 06:28 PM
Banned

I hope my team dribbles all over everyone and runs them off the court. You don't win by keeping people around, you win when the server shuts down or when your entire guild gets banned for no other reason than owning too hard and need to keep the peace.
Old 09-24-2011, 06:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope my team dribbles all over everyone and runs them off the court. You don't win by keeping people around, you win when the server shuts down or when your entire guild gets banned for no other reason than owning too hard and need to keep the peace.
I will be destroying your team. just FYI
Old 09-24-2011, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ill do my best pal, been thinking of training over seas for the lockout
Closed Thread