Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 12:55 AM
Sarnak

10/10 thred
Old 07-17-2013, 01:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odds_against_me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've seen everything go down on this server buddys this has been on going for awhile and wont stop unless its a fresh start and of course some people who care way to much are going to get butt hurt about the proposition I understand it all the hard work and effort put in to this server etc etc etc Me to I'm pissed off as well but only way to level the playing field is to do a reset I wana have fun again and not have to worry about an item im buying in EC is Duped or releated to this shit in anyway cause as they said you get it its AYOR pretty much no matter what
I agree i think we shud wipe the server clean i mean if we do then we can have a fresh start and everyone will have to start over and everything will be really fresh and then some people may leave but overall people will stay because its very fresh and all and then the hackers wont know what to do because everyone will be level 1 lol maybe level 5 or 9 but probably level 1 for at least a few days plus we could all get guises and be monks that are dark elfs and i rally like how you type i think i will start typing like you because the sentence really just never ends and its like its very fresh and that has to help the economy because everyone will be fresh and level 21 for a day and the hackers wont know what to do and the gm wont be currupt anymore behind a steal curtain that cant be touched. i totally agree with the op.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree i think we shud wipe the server clean i mean if we do then we can have a fresh start and everyone will have to start over and everything will be really fresh and then some people may leave but overall people will stay because its very fresh and all and then the hackers wont know what to do because everyone will be level 1 lol maybe level 5 or 9 but probably level 1 for at least a few days plus we could all get guises and be monks that are dark elfs and i rally like how you type i think i will start typing like you because the sentence really just never ends and its like its very fresh and that has to help the economy because everyone will be fresh and level 21 for a day and the hackers wont know what to do and the gm wont be currupt anymore behind a steal curtain that cant be touched. i totally agree with the op.
i still agre with op too, my feelings have not changed.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:19 AM
Kobold

A second blue server would be amazing. Straight amazing.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A fresh relaunch of a 2nd P99 blue server in the future though? Probably possible...
Thats what a majority of the 'reset' advocates want more than blowing up the actual p99 server that's progressing.

The difference is many of us would actually give up the entirety of our toons/assets to get a fresh start on a crisp, fresh new server. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:32 AM
Fire Giant

I agree, all devs, gm's, bus drivers and kids with dogs that are black,brown or white are corrupt. I am on my way to the new blue server, where no one is corrupt! anyone wish to follow me? I am leaving right now. Like right this second. So if you are coming you better hurry up. Ok leaving now.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:53 AM
Banned

The people are hungry for true justice
Old 07-17-2013, 07:17 AM
Fire Giant

So how would a wipe eliminate cheating/exploiting/hacking?
Old 07-17-2013, 07:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odds_against_me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IF people came to play and want this shit gone.......WIPE THE DAMNED SERVER im tired of this cheating/hacking/exploit bullshit get over it youve gotten that far this quick do it again rework do an XP boost for a weekend or something to compensate but fuck man im tired of this influx of plat the economy is screwed just get it over with
You speak incoherently, type like an angry 11 y/o, and have a bad attitude. Go away. There's no wipe coming.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
i wana say to the dev team that....................................I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I WANT YOUR BABYS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol no one cares about you odds and if i remember correctly you were booted from Transcendence and you begged to get back in so cant be so bad ehh numbnuts.

Find your corpse yet ???

Quote:
i would have to say that my self lol being one of the most open mouthed people to ever come out of this server most of the guilds that i have come across when i played on this server back stabbed/cheated/lied/used good players for own personal gain and or made promises they could nt hold up to being a original player of the server when it was 4 days fresh for about 2 months after launch i know somethings about these streets we call project 1999 watch your backs and pretty much think about number one your self and you'll survive just fine but Then again dont take my word for it ive been gone for a good 4+ so things could have changed but im back and no my in game name shall remain annon so you flamers cant get me :P love yall and glad to be back to terrorize you all again ^_^
Closed Thread