Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 01:22 PM
Fire Giant

"If you can't pronounce it don't eat it" and "x ingredient in this product is derivded from y terrible poisonous chemical and therefore this product is poisonous" are two very common mantras of the anti-sciencefood hippie machine that really belie a very poor understanding of how chemistry works. If you drink arsenic, you die. If you drink a chemical that is arsenic minus one key proton or plus one key compound bonded to it, something else completely happens. It's the difference between drinking water and drinking hydrogen.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dinosaurs used to exist also.
I'm all for velocirapter farming on the moon where they can't accidently get on a spaceship to take over earth, but I doubt thteir meat would be much fattier/better than turkey/chickens.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"If you can't pronounce it don't eat it" and "x ingredient in this product is derivded from y terrible poisonous chemical and therefore this product is poisonous" are two very common mantras of the anti-sciencefood hippie machine that really belie a very poor understanding of how chemistry works. If you drink arsenic, you die. If you drink a chemical that is arsenic minus one key proton or plus one key compound bonded to it, something else completely happens. It's the difference between drinking water and drinking hydrogen.
Make sure you drink 8 glasses of dihydrogen monoxide daily.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make sure you drink 8 glasses of dihydrogen monoxide daily.
YOU TRYIN' TO FUCKIN' KILL ME, MAN????

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Banned

p.s. buffalo meat, is much healthier than beef
Old 04-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YOU TRYIN' TO FUCKIN' KILL ME, MAN????
Dihydrogen monoxide:

is called "hydroxyl acid", the substance is the major component of acid rain.
contributes to the "greenhouse effect".
may cause severe burns.
is fatal if inhaled.
contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

as an industrial solvent and coolant.
in nuclear power plants.
in the production of Styrofoam.
as a fire retardant.
in many forms of cruel animal research.
in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, product remains contaminated by this chemical.
as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

There are different types of GMO's that are harmful at different levels. Is a GMO that only boosts vitamin C bad? Not too likely. However, if its a BT-corn GMO that secreats a pesticide as part of its life function, it may cause a problem to digestive tracks...
Old 04-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by moklianne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are different types of GMO's that are harmful at different levels. Is a GMO that only boosts vitamin C bad? Not too likely. However, if its a BT-corn GMO that secreats a pesticide as part of its life function, it may cause a problem to digestive tracks...
Here we ago. This mass labeling and public manipulation of the term GMO is the problem. It reminds me of the "Vaccinations cause autism bullshit".
Old 04-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division DHMO.org
Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Old 04-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Which reminds me, how about those ELECTROLYTES that ONLY GATORADE AND POWERADE have! Wow what a miracle drink!

Closed Thread