Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2013, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still think there is a less-convoluted way of achieving this that better bears in mind our buddies that have done little-to-no raiding.
This concept is out the window. We are going by majority here... not what TMO dictates what others should get.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Sarnak

Afk driving 4 hours to see family - but I applaud that talks are happening
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^ er, yeah... this
Rogean has already stated that majority rules and that is what will happen.

Every guild should be discussing what method it wants and then come together and voice their opinion.

IF TMO as a guild doesn't agree to it, it won't fail, instead TMO will stay raid suspended.

Basically, every guild should be figuring out what it thinks is reasonable, then come together with like minded guilds and hash out things and keep doing this until they can all come to an agreement or a vast majority can.
Old 12-27-2013, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This concept is out the window. We are going by majority here... not what TMO dictates what others should get.
That doesn't even make sense. Nobody is dictating anything. I'm pretty sure TMO isn't the only guild that doesn't want equal splits between all guilds.
Old 12-27-2013, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

23 pages for practically a rotation?

Just make a rotation already.
Old 12-27-2013, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That doesn't even make sense. Nobody is dictating anything. I'm pretty sure TMO isn't the only guild that doesn't want equal splits between all guilds.
I can't speak for my guild, but I wouldn't mind equal splits between all guilds. Certainly better than the distribution for the last 3 years. Except I wouldn't mind everyone getting a little more than TMO, because they already ate their cake.
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ungriim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

3. Forced raid breaks for high-kill guilds

Explaination: If you look at whokilledit.com, there are 2 dragons on 3 day (~8 kills a month) and 9 dragons on 7 day (~36 kills a month) for a total of roughly 44 dragon kills per month. Lets take that at a 25% rate. 11 dragons a month. ANY guild that kills more than 11 dragons a month is forced to take a raid break from Classic/Kunark dragons for the first week of the following month.

Reasoning: A lot of people are concerned that this 2 hour window thing will just create a top-2-guild-rotation and still not help the server population / nostalgia / raid scene out. I believe that this rule will either 1) Have the top guild sitting out for a week - and more than likely a couple of them sitting out, -or- 2) If they try to dodge it by killing only 11 dragons, then they will be leaving other dragons up anyways by picking and choosing.
All sounds good besides that shit.
It is as complicated as
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a simple ??? solution. Lets have FE/IB/TMO agree to no poopsocking, no delayed engages, and to leave up 4 dracos, and 2 naggy/vox/tal/sev/gore/fay/inny in an 8/4 cycle. (50%)

CT/Trak/VP always complete, and the draco that pops with CT always compete.
Fuck that. There will be a new 20-40man VERY hardcore guild sniping what dragons they want if some stupid shit like these ideas ever come into play.
In a perfect "world" it may work. But never on here. To complicated and forming a hardcore guild that kills NOT everything but just what they want that week would be the best route for the hardcore.

Turp --- Purp
60 Shm 60 Wiz
Last edited by Turp_SmokinPurp; 12-27-2013 at 06:29 PM..
Kobold

Rotation sounds good to me personally or the point system :P
Old 12-27-2013, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Reposting here:

Use the tools we have to make an agreement. Don't depend on repops or variance changes. Those are future issues.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 12-27-2013, 06:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turp_SmokinPurp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All sounds good besides this shit.
Don't think that should apply to VP
Closed Thread