Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Sarnak

Well, this happened today!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Level 13 Human Wizard of Solusek Ro, eaten by a crocodile and DELETED!! And now reborn, as rolled on the Guild Leaders original chart, an Erudite Necromancer of Cazic Thule out of Paineel. The struggle is real guys!!

Come join the Discord today, so much fun to be had playing the game we all love in a new and exciting way!! Discord Link: https://discord.gg/gc89fb5
Old 07-08-2017, 03:38 PM
Banned

Bumping this awesome guild.

I realized today this combines 2 of my most berglord gamestyles: EQ and Roguelikes.

I will probably roll something tonight and fuck around once work lets up!
Old 07-08-2017, 06:19 PM
Sarnak

Love the idea.
I would like to try it out.
I'm not a fan of having to use Discord or my phone for anything, but I'm down otherwise

Kalepto Mayniak - 54 Half-Elf Rogue

Ithamar Kenobi- 57 High Elf Magician
171 research skill
Old 07-08-2017, 07:47 PM
Sarnak

While Discord is not needed for any voice chat, there are text channels there that provide everyone with the guild rules, and even an FAQ section that answers many questions. Discord also serves as a way for you to get in touch with an officer for your most likely many incarnations of characters invited to the guild.

New, as of today, you can now /brew command and a BOT will automagically generate a character gender, race, class, and deity (deity and gender being optional of course) for you for everyone to see!! You may still generate characters using methods mentioned earlier on in this thread.
Old 07-10-2017, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavydrop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love the idea.
I would like to try it out.
I'm not a fan of having to use Discord or my phone for anything, but I'm down otherwise
Please come check us out! If/when you do, send Leniden a tell. I believe you and I were guildmates on Test.
Old 07-10-2017, 10:02 PM
Banned

I have been having fun in this guild.

My first death on a level 4 wizard was surprisingly painful. I thought I had enough.

Then came Danhelm, who succumbed to snake venom in the Mountains south of Kaladim.

And now there is Womblord, the Unfavored by his Father, the Champion of Tunare!!!
Old 07-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Fire Giant

Bump for this amazing style of gameplay. Now with a built in bot for discord that rolls for you. Join NTTR today and /brew your way to happiness.
Old 07-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Sarnak

Update:

After the untimely demise of Kaergon the Human Wizard, he was reborn as an Erudite Necromancer of Paineel. Unfortunately he did not know how to use the elevator in his home city, got stuck ON TOP of said elevator, and promptly fell to his bloody death trying to see if he can somehow click the "rock" with his key from way up on top of the elevator. R.I.P Kaergon level 2 Erudite Necromancer, didn't even have a chance to summon the dead.

My newest roll landed me with a Half Elf Druid, we'll see how this goes! Currently bashing skeletons in Kaladim on my way to being able to gate back to the Greater Faydark.

Come join the most exciting guild around that you do not need to worry about "Corpse Recoveries" with!!

Join the Discord today (link: https://discord.gg/gc89fb5) , read the #guild_rules channel, and #FAQ channels to see what we are all about, and getting chatting with some wonderful people!
Old 07-11-2017, 01:43 PM
VIP / Contributor

In Blackburrow, a member I did meet,
Where many a gnoll died at our feet.
We slashed and bashed through many a foe,
Until the tables turned and we faced a killing blow.
With bellies turned yellow, and resolve turned to jello...
We fled...due to the fear of Defeat.

Nice guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Had fun. Wood do again. 10/10
Old 07-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Default But, You ARE supposed to talk about it!!!

Come Join the P99 version of Fight Club today!!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you check us out , chances are you will find your other guild probably already even has a member or two. Everyone is allowed 2 guilded characters at a time, so you can start fresh with a friend if you like, an option allows you both to share a race roll and play together as different classes within that race!

Join the Discord today (link: https://discord.gg/gc89fb5) , There you can read through the #guild_rules channel, and learn what <No Time To Rez> is all about!!

-Now featuring the awesome /brew command BOT to randomly generate your character on the spot right within Discord!! (Huge Thanks to Jem!)