<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 02-27-2011, 09:03 PM
Kobold

Gimme your stuff.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GM's cannot/will not reset eqemu passwords they are stored on the eqemu data base.

There is an easy option to move accounts over to your own eqemu account and if he did not offer that option to you he is going to scam you.

Since you do not know the email address of the account you will not be able to get the password reset because its not your account technically you traded him 25k to log onto his character for a bit.

The long and short of it is

You are about to be scammed and there is nothing you can do about it.
How do you move LS accounts to another eqemu message board account? I have toons all over the place from old PEQ days and would love to consolidate my toons here into one eqemu acct.

I have a buddy who can login to his eqemu message board account, but can't get into his LS account because he forgot the password...sucks lol. Wish there was a way to have it email the password to the email account or something?
Old 02-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

No disrespect meant but thats what you get for trying to chaet your way through the levels. What ever happened to good ole fashioned leveling up yourself?
Old 04-24-2011, 05:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'd like to know the name of the person who f'd up my account! i am the original owner of the Sparkoneup account and i logged on for the first time in months to find that my mage is lvl 40 with little to no gear on him. from what i see, someone tried to sell my account and all the gear on him and then scammed someone? ugh.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bromidan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to know the name of the person who f'd up my account! i am the original owner of the Sparkoneup account and i logged on for the first time in months to find that my mage is lvl 40 with little to no gear on him. from what i see, someone tried to sell my account and all the gear on him and then scammed someone? ugh.
it was pottamina

Landazar [50 Magician]
Old 04-24-2011, 06:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thank you. i've got a few people on the lookout for him along with myself so if you see him please let me know. we were guildies for a while and played a lot together. i let him know that i was going away on business for a while and to just let my account sit but this is what i came back to. just proves that you can't trust people. Live and learn i guess.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:51 PM
Aviak

Sounds like he sac'd you to some necro's for plat too, eh?

What a fucker.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:50 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

i suppose unless someone just killed me a bunch of times, that sac'ing my mage would explain how i lost 10 levels.

yeah, he's a real piece of work. sorry i trusted him.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you move LS accounts to another eqemu message board account? I have toons all over the place from old PEQ days and would love to consolidate my toons here into one eqemu acct.

I have a buddy who can login to his eqemu message board account, but can't get into his LS account because he forgot the password...sucks lol. Wish there was a way to have it email the password to the email account or something?
you can move characters on SAME server between accounts - or at least server admin can do that

but you cannot move characters between different servers, unless, they somehow both controlled by same admin, even then there are tons of complications
Closed Thread