Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 10:50 AM
Aviak

oh alright

ill be changing my icons tonight actually. im colorblind so i need to have/find icons that are very different in pictures to make it easy to use.
someone said the dagger one has green one has red.... yeh can't see it.
Last edited by mipstien; 04-25-2011 at 10:56 AM..
Old 04-25-2011, 11:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mipstien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh alright

ill be changing my icons tonight actually. im colorblind so i need to have/find icons that are very different in pictures to make it easy to use.
someone said the dagger one has green one has red.... yeh can't see it.
Use whatever UI you want to use lol. Don't listen to the sheep and trolls.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:27 AM
Aviak

lol i wasn't listening to them but i had no idea those icons where wow icons. never paid attention. i actually didn't like a lot of those icons cause i can't look at my spell list and remember what spells i have just by the icons.

can someone tell me what the backgrounds mean. which are pbae and which are target ae etc etc?
Old 04-25-2011, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

pbae have a dark blue background. Targeted AE are green. Rain are Orange I believe? Not that that'll help you much :x

Looks like you're an enchanter. Color flux (lvl 4)is a PBAE so whatever the gem color-shade looks like to you are the PBAEs.

Mesmerization (lvl 16) looks like it's a targeted AE so that shade gem are your AEs.

Enchanters don't have any rain spells that I'm aware of, so i can't give you an example. If you have a mage then any of the 'rain of x' are rain types.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Closed Thread