Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2016, 12:47 PM
Sarnak

all I've got from this thread is that Blitzers is fuken stupid
Old 03-31-2016, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

The issue of Abortion has plagued Americans hearts and minds for Over 4 decades. Modern far Left Liberals want it on demand and at any whim. Far Right religious Conservatives want it outlawed and prosecuted. In the middle there is many variations and stances with no one compilation that is acceptable to either side. The Left claims it's a Women's Rights Issue, while the Right claims Babies have Rights too. I honestly lean toward the RIGHT side of the argument, but my knowledge and application of that knowledge leads me to an all different conclusion on this subject matter.

As a conservative it is a Fundamental necessity to support limited/small government Principles and Ideals. Conservatives for quite some time have been trying to use Big Government as a tool to correct what they feel is wrong. Morally I would agree with this strategy, but practically I have to denounce this failed tact. Christian Conservatives already have MORAL LAW set in stone to deal with the issue of Abortion. This Law thou shall not murder,(Hebrew translation)was given to the Jewish people thousands of years ago and is still applicable today amongst Christians and Jews. Applying this Law forcefully by a Secular Government to "unbelievers" and those who's definition of murder that varies considerably has been met with vehement opposition, which is why I believe it is time for Christians Conservatives to take a deeper introspective look at why they oppose Abortion. For Christians opposing abortion is part of our Faith. Did we oppose Abortion in absence of our faith or did our faith mold our opposition to abortion? For non-Christian Conservatives the definition of murder plays a much more prominent role in their decision making, tho moral compass also plays a large role as well, right vs wrong.
In both cases your opposition is correct and well intended that is for sure. As I said before the Law given to the Jewish people was for the Jewish people. If we as conservative and we as Christians want to defeat the scourge of Abortion we must rethink the divisive strategy we have come accustomed to using. Big Government and Legislating morality has a long history of FAILURE. Christians must stop trying to enforce the "Will of God" on secularists and pagans, instead we must share the LOVE of Jesus and change the hearts and minds. We have been skipping the introduction of our faith and we're trying to force feed unbelievers the dogma. Non Christian Conservatives who oppose Abortion must champion the cause for Truth, we must continue to educate the women who have or may have abortions in the future. The blatant false information given out in our schools to our young daughters is a travesty. We must be active and demand the Truth to be told. We are not going to outlaw abortion, but we can change the hearts and minds of young girls with the Love of Jesus and the Bulwark of Truth.
Last edited by Blitzers; 03-31-2016 at 01:25 PM..
Old 03-31-2016, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOurDieSel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The SCOTUS is a joke. Since when did the SCOTUS become the countries moral compass? This is the same institution who issued the Miller decision stripping away the 2nd Amendment all in the name of procedure and following policy.

As far as I am concerned, neither The Constitution nor SCOTUS is the highest law of the land, The Declaration of Independence is. My proof? It has it's own holiday.
How I wish this were true.
Can we Ratify the DoI into law? Hmmm.., wonder if anyone has ever tried.
Old 03-31-2016, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The issue of Abortion has plagued Americans hearts and minds for Over 4 decades. Modern far Left Liberals want it on demand and at any whim. Far Right religious Conservatives want it outlawed and prosecuted. In the middle there is many variations and stances with no one compilation that is acceptable to either side. The Left claims it's a Women's Rights Issue, while the Right claims Babies have Rights too. I honestly lean toward the RIGHT side of the argument, but my knowledge and application of that knowledge leads me to an all different conclusion on this subject matter.

As a conservative it is a Fundamental necessity to support limited/small government Principles and Ideals. Conservatives for quite some time have been trying to use Big Government as a tool to correct what they feel is wrong. Morally I would agree with this strategy, but practically I have to denounce this failed tact. Christian Conservatives already have MORAL LAW set in stone to deal with the issue of Abortion. This Law thou shall not murder,(Hebrew translation)was given to the Jewish people thousands of years ago and is still applicable today amongst Christians and Jews. Applying this Law forcefully by a Secular Government to "unbelievers" and those who's definition of murder that varies considerably has been met with vehement opposition, which is why I believe it is time for Christians Conservatives to take a deeper introspective look at why they oppose Abortion. For Christians opposing abortion is part of our Faith. Did we oppose Abortion in absence of our faith or did our faith mold our opposition to abortion? For non-Christian Conservatives the definition of murder plays a much more prominent role in their decision making, tho moral compass also plays a large role as well, right vs wrong.
In both cases your opposition is correct and well intended that is for sure. As I said before the Law given to the Jewish people was for the Jewish people. If we as conservative and we as Christians want to defeat the scourge of Abortion we must rethink the divisive strategy we have come accustomed to using. Big Government and Legislating morality has a long history of FAILURE. Christians must stop trying to enforce the "Will of God" on secularists and pagans, instead we must share the LOVE of Jesus and change the hearts and minds. We have been skipping the introduction of our faith and we're trying to force feed unbelievers the dogma. Non Christian Conservatives who oppose Abortion must champion the cause for Truth, we must continue to educate the women who have or may have abortions in the future. The blatant false information given out in our schools to our young daughters is a travesty. We must be active and demand the Truth to be told. We are not going to outlaw abortion, but we can change the hearts and minds of young girls with the Love of Jesus and the Bulwark of Truth.
Addition for Christians

Matthew 10:14

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.
Old 03-31-2016, 02:00 PM
Banned

Abortion is a stupid issue becuse it proves how shallow people are. They're like NO BABIE RIGHTS but then when people right next to them die they are like, 'scumbag sucking up society.'

It's just a litmus test to see if your friend is a fucking retard or not.
Old 03-31-2016, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abortion is a stupid issue becuse it proves how shallow people are. They're like NO BABIE RIGHTS but then when people right next to them die they are like, 'scumbag sucking up society.'

It's just a litmus test to see if your friend is a fucking retard or not.
Pro-choice but under old Judaic law a bay didn't receive personhood until 1 month after being born. Also I tend to agree that the hypocrisy of pro-life is a bit much that they care so much for the fetus but once it's born no concern is had for the child .
Old 03-31-2016, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, but.. This isn't an exclusively Christian nation.. Thank goodness. Not everyone believes the same things as you, and putting your specific beliefs and values above other religion(s) is not right and unfair. I like our current abortion laws in place.
Really dunno how you come to that conclusion with what I wrote.

I'm telling Christians using the government to force abortion laws is wrong.

Also telling Christians the only way to effectively end abortions is to change the hearts of the pro abortion advocates with sharing the love of Christ.

Lastly I am telling Christians that if your attempts are rejected do not continue. Matthew 10:14 says as much.

I'm advocating the opposite of what your saying I'm advocating.

I also say abortion is not going to be outlawed, a realization that many refuse to admit.
Old 03-31-2016, 04:09 PM
Banned

Blitzers is a RHINO
Old 03-31-2016, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have a link for what a "delivery certificate" is? pref an American site. Or used in the matter of 0bama?

Seems to be one in the same as legal sites redirect to birth certificate from search. Google searches bring up old archives, but removed, and those mostly blog sites. Found this... where it used both birth and delivery certs as interchangeably (first birth then delivery but same document being read).

Digging deeper, where delivery certificate is used, it mentioned the same as what was said about the birth certificate, that being a scanned photo etc. Wikipedia doesn't know, and pages regarding the issue with 0bama's birth conundrum make no mention of delivery certificate. Yeah I followed this from back in the day, I don't recall any mention of a delivery cert or of it being missing, and I have a pretty good memory *shrugs*
A delivery certificate isn't a true certificate, the term "Delivery certificate" was coined by blogs and journalists to bash on the fact he might have produced a birth certificate, but wheres his proof of delivery? (aka delivery certificate).

Its more like a work order that says X doctor/midwife delivered this baby at such and such Hospital at such and such time. Its an internal hospital record. Its not a government document.

Obama failed to produce any delivery "certificate". Trump's guys went through every hospital in Hawaii and found no evidence of any delivery.

Its a fraud and a matter of national security being the president and all, so the CIA hooked him up just like they do to special wetbacks who work in government.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-31-2016, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Christian Conservatives already have MORAL LAW set in stone to deal with the issue of Abortion. This Law thou shall not murder,(Hebrew translation)was given to the Jewish people thousands of years ago and is still applicable today amongst Christians and Jews. Applying this Law forcefully by a Secular Government to "unbelievers" and those who's definition of murder that varies considerably has been met with vehement opposition, which is why I believe it is time for Christians Conservatives to take a deeper introspective look at why they oppose Abortion. For Christians opposing abortion is part of our Faith. Did we oppose Abortion in absence of our faith or did our faith mold our opposition to abortion? For non-Christian Conservatives the definition of murder plays a much more prominent role in their decision making, tho moral compass also plays a large role as well, right vs wrong.

Yep, pretty wrong. The US was never established on a stony law, but something which is actually described as written on the heart, not on stone. A stone you whack people with, the heart is your personal matter, and leading to loving one another, even the unborn (w/o getting into the definition of Love here).

This isn't an exclusive Christian / Jew thing, it didn't start with stones, existed before Moses, just as the founding fathers did not establish the US as a "Christian nation" but simply by the principles of the bible, rights endowed by the Creator. And more precisely "Natural law" as the apostle Paul wrote of, that such a law is within all human beings (a result therefor being john 3:16 etc etc), so that they have no excuse. But natural law is the basis precisely, you can find it here and here. This "moral law" you speak of is not exclusively something put on "conservative christians" but is actually a natural law upon everyone. And this is true as many governments and kingdoms in our human history have recognized natural laws just as Paul spoke of there being the natural laws, which are enforced by way of conscious.

Right of life, liberty and private property. This is what the founding fathers quantified it for purpose of establishing the government and this country. These are derived from not only the principles of the ten commandments (and the 1 quantifying commandment), but also of our natural conscious as has been a part of the history of human civilization.

To go beyond that risks establishing a theocracy and not simply a government of men with rights endowed by the Creator by way of the natural law.