Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 11:42 PM
Orc

Default hi lvl 13 ranger wondering

ok so far im pretty well geared due to my close friend in rl, but anyways, i have good gear in all the other slots, but legs, feet and back, and neck, thinking of dwarven work boots when i can for feet, but for the other slots im cluless

and whats some good places from 13-20, 20-30 and ect, i played a little in classic eq, but only got a guy up to lvl 15 back then

im using ebony blade, well just one for now, and sharkjaw cutlass, ive spoke with a few others and sounds like when i have 1k in plat, i should get the wakashashis
Old 10-08-2010, 11:47 PM
Sarnak

13~20 oasis is good, or force a group in najena or something

thats about all the info i can give out for rangers lol
Old 10-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Sarnak

oasis is probably your best bet for 13-17 or so, after that maybe try for a first floor group in unrest. court yard stuff can be done around 15 or so if you have a partner or group, but that area is usualy pretty full. im thinking caimens and crocs in oasis until a invis wall group will take you. hopefully by then youv made a friend or two and can get some good word of mouth going around in uguk for around 20 ish.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

I don't know what kind of resources you have, so:

Legs: Pick up some silver-plated leggings or get help with the ivy etched leggings quest. Other than that, banded should get you up to your 30s.

Back: Maybe a Lizardscale Cloak and then upgrade to a Hooded Black Cloak when you can.

Feet: DWBs are pretty sweet... until you can afford it, do the Watchman's Boots quest for Watchman's Boots.

Neck: I've been confused on this one too... Spiked Collar or Etched Ivory Charm maybe?

Maybe have someone kill the Ghoul Messenger in WK for you and pick up a Short Sword of Morin via that quest for a 6/22 weapon with stats until you can get the EBWs.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 10-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Fire Giant

Upper guk is an extremely nice option from level 5-30. It just gets boring, so you want to spread out more.

Runneye - 5-30

Highpass - 13-20

Oasis - 12-20 (depending on the crocs/mobs you kill)

Blackburrow - 5 - 20

Permafrost - 15-30

Karanas - 5-30 (Depending on which Karana you are in)

There are a ton more, but be creative....most of these zones are solo/duo capable as well.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:22 PM
Aviak

13-17 in Lavastorm is great. You usually have the place to yourself and you get all sorts of shiney buffs from the higher levels going to SolA+B randomly. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread