Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

if everyone is for it i guess its the right thing to do. i just dont see myself playing. gonna leave this discussion before HB starts posting pictures of my kid. peace.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

HB looking like a big douche talking about Sams RL. Pretty sure he's one of the few people posting Jew pictures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So is banning people for mq / cheating

-- this was @ HB's comment for cheating/mq being classic. This thread is going to quickly speed through Dumb Valley.
my comment was boxing, something never illegal on EQ Live, was classic.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Banned

So is having to pay for each..

Heartbrand

fucking

I'm out for the day, ya'll have a blessed one
Old 09-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So is having to pay for each..

Heartbrand

fucking

I'm out for the day, ya'll have a blessed one
That's a ridiculous analogy. If you want to go down that road then everyone banned should have to pony up another $29.99 to fire up a new account, we should have 14.4k modems, etc. Come on man keep it legit the discussion, but "classic" isn't something you can use against boxing.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-niner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The people against it make 0 argument against it.
Here's the main reason it sucks and this is what happened on the VZ/TZ server:

You'd get a solo guy rolling up attacking you with full cleric/druid buffs, he'd get owned, he'd run off at 40-60% health to the zone over where his cleric/druid were parked, get fully healed and rebuffed, and come back, then keep doing that for hours which basically kept you from doing any content.

Here's another reason it sucks and what happened on the VZ/TZ server:

Contested raid zone would have one guild on one side and another guild on the other. Second guild to get here would roll up to the ZL with main and Bot, camp the bot, initiate PvP, and as soon as they died, log on their alt and continue fighting, so you had to kill 10 people 20 times to kill them all, which is retarded.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Boxing keeps people like Trophy, who has been lfg for three days without anyone responding to him. It would be great for the server, and as someone who played on vz/tz I can attest that fighting two boxed toons when you are on one can sometimes make it easier because they will flounder very hard on whatever toon they don't consider to be dominate.

Either way Samwise is like the worst person to listen to about anything. Here's thread one about boxing and he is threatening to quit the server that isn't made. I can't believe people like him are being listened to about what is going to be good for the server and I hope it is just a fluke that he is championing this teams server nonsense.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktoor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's the main reason it sucks and this is what happened on the VZ/TZ server:

You'd get a solo guy rolling up attacking you with full cleric/druid buffs, he'd get owned, he'd run off at 40-60% health to the zone over where his cleric/druid were parked, get fully healed and rebuffed, and come back, then keep doing that for hours which basically kept you from doing any content.

Here's another reason it sucks and what happened on the VZ/TZ server:

Contested raid zone would have one guild on one side and another guild on the other. Second guild to get here would roll up to the ZL with main and Bot, camp the bot, initiate PvP, and as soon as they died, log on their alt and continue fighting, so you had to kill 10 people 20 times to kill them all, which is retarded.
I cannot argue with anything you said. It all sounds amazing and i hope that the new server is exactly like you just described.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

You know what else happened ? 10-15 people could contest the big guilds. There was no long lasting zerg guild on vz/tz because people didn't have to be so desperate for players that they would have to stay guilded with people they didn't enjoy playing with. The PVP on that box was so much more prevalent than this one because of the two boxing dynamic.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boxing keeps people like Trophy, who has been lfg for three days without anyone responding to him. It would be great for the server, and as someone who played on vz/tz I can attest that fighting two boxed toons when you are on one can sometimes make it easier because they will flounder very hard on whatever toon they don't consider to be dominate.

Either way Samwise is like the worst person to listen to about anything. Here's thread one about boxing and he is threatening to quit the server that isn't made. I can't believe people like him are being listened to about what is going to be good for the server and I hope it is just a fluke that he is championing this teams server nonsense.
good post also. Sam is a good guy but threating to not play because of a rule change makes people not take your opinion seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Closed Thread