Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What would Biden do if we're invaded
If we’re voting for people based on them not being pussies, why isn’t John McCain your hero? RIP John, america lost a great one when you entered Valhalla
Old 08-16-2021, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those who beat their swords into plowshares, plow the fields for those who didn't.

They can police themselves if they want to be policed. A foreign occupying army is not police. If the UN decided to mosey on over here and start telling me what to do you better believe I'd be shooting at them any chance I got until they either killed me or left.

Danth
I get it, but, I dont agree with you.

We're talking a fraction of spending here.

Shutting down our occupation is like shutting down coal because you want renuable energy, even though the reunable energy isnt there.

I agree with you, would be great if they policed themselves, but we've proven that we can both maintain order there, and they can progress as a functional nation, without even putting a dent in our military spending.

Like, would the world be better if we lived in utopia? Sure!, but it's not utopia, it's a harsh world that needs a strong hand to guide it and if you disagree with that then please join ANTIFA because there is no difference between americans and afganastanians

Like I said, we got rid of the police here and look at us, we're literally EXACTLY the same, trying to destroy art and culture, in the name of some perfect social law, rioting and burning down city hall's, capitols and police stations across the nation to do it.

There is no difference. So we should have not left (I was happy we were at first) but I can admit, we should have not left.

That was once again, public pressure, pressuring the people that knew better to do what the masses wanted, which was as usual, something stupid.
Old 08-16-2021, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's going to nuke his own country?
"If you wanted or if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."
Old 08-16-2021, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"If you wanted or if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."
Point taken. As long as he dropped them on red states, he probably wouldn't care.

I've also been thinking about the forced vaccinations on our troops. Puts it into a different perspective. It's gene altering therapy that could easily be weaponized.
Old 08-16-2021, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

What kind of sicko is antifascist, anyway?

What kind of upstanding, white Christian opposes a fascist takeover and the inevitable subsequent violence?
Old 08-16-2021, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get it, but, I dont agree with you.
No, we don't on this one. No disrespect, I see where you're coming from as well.
Old 08-16-2021, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Minarchists should be happiest with this administration being crippled so thoroughly. The agenda is deader than the rights of Afghan women.

I bet they'll find a way not to!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2021, 03:23 PM
Banned

Cannot imagine how much petition spam there's been
Old 08-16-2021, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

@Nirgon take a break from the political commentary on an elf forum.

Take it how you want. Just trust me, stick around for a few more years.

When the next election comes up you can pop off. trust, believe.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 08-16-2021 at 03:28 PM.. Reason: ps. sorry for causing you hexmania via hatred in off topic
Old 08-16-2021, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What kind of sicko is antifascist, anyway?

What kind of upstanding, white Christian opposes a fascist takeover and the inevitable subsequent violence?
"Reporting for duty, I am anti fascist!"

"What do you do to stop fascism?"

"Hit my grandma in the mouth last night for disagreeing with me!"

"Awesome."
Closed Thread