Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salahdin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's dead already.

Also the new server should include the xp increase and PnP.
No man... Pvp exp death, item loot, grief and classic exp imo.

Once kunark comes out people will separate, pride will take in and they will hide.
Old 01-17-2017, 06:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are the pixel packages ?

Boli 60 Cleric blue <Hispartans> epiced
Olob 60 Warrior blue <Hispartans>
Grimbank EC mule blue <Hispartans>
Old 01-17-2017, 07:32 AM
Banned

just FYI, got word that Apex officially sent out text messages to they dont even know who the fuck asking them to come back and play in a massive text bomb, im not sure if it was a mistake or not but me and jupe got invites to come back in apex.

sharknado lost it last night, guild in shambles. u know what would be funny. if me and jupe where in your guild right now. the weight of the roof closin down on you wouldnt feel nearly as heavy, the big dog boca bro's would be making sure you where covered on every aspect making sure ur guild ran smooth while u where offline, keeping the new croots leveling, increasing recruitment and when it comes to raids id be 4 boxing holding down the buffs the pulls dps and the healing the MT on engage.

but you don't yall kicked us over a manna robe. so enjoy that ceiling coming down. at this point the only thing u can do is try to think up a good reason to tell everyone how ur quitting and u lost on a server with no opposition. lol GL HF
Old 01-17-2017, 07:47 AM
Planar Protector

kicking jupe and agatha is the first sign of a guild getting their shit together
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-17-2017, 09:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kicking jupe and agatha is the first sign of a guild getting their shit together
Old 01-17-2017, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

Why is it that every guild that has kicked agatha/jupe has declined within weeks/months to eventual disbandment of said thing? Because boca bros stay keepin shit alive.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Man could you imagine doing drugs all day, playing eq all day, and have mommy cook for you. The sheltered life of the 30 year old drug addicted emulated player.

Just sent the pope papers for your parents Saint hood.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man could you imagine doing drugs all day, playing eq all day, and have mommy cook for you. The sheltered life of the 30 year old drug addicted emulated player.

That made me sad for the low lifes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Now shut the server down and watch the chaos ensue! Haha jk this is all they have though, i remember when i was new to the server someone sent me the agatha pixel palace video, that was some depressing shit.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:56 PM
Aviak

PS. Uthgaard is fun as hell
Old 01-17-2017, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Haven't broken 30 yet sir, not even close good try though. But anyway, don't be jealous i have health insurance that gives me cheap as fuk legal drugs to get high on whenever the fuck i please. or the fact my parents were semi wealthy and i didnt have to work at mcdonalds for 2 years before establishing a big enough RMTdom that i could quit my fry cook position and go full RMT on red, u fgt. go get mad u had to save all that money flippin burgers n fries just to RMT fungus tonics only to get banned by sektors.
Closed Thread