Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2017, 05:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A little birdie told me that Breaken tried to get Hjial to write out some kind of formal apology, even though Hjial has carried that guild's loot train for months. He told Breaken to get fucked and left. How will Awakened respond to losing (easily) their best runner?

More on your evening news
If the above quote is 100% true, that is pretty sad. I don't know Hijal at all. But the fact he was doing it for his guild, and they was benefitting a lot from it. Then Awakened gets punished and they turn against him. Really? When all along the leadership knew he was doing it. If they wanted him to stop I am sure he would have if the leadership asked him to. So if anything it's the leadership that should owe an apology to their members, not the player.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:23 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the above quote is 100% true, that is pretty sad. I don't know Hijal at all. But the fact he was doing it for his guild, and they was benefitting a lot from it. Then Awakened gets punished and they turn against him. Really? When all along the leadership knew he was doing it. If they wanted him to stop I am sure he would have if the leadership asked him to. So if anything it's the leadership that should owe an apology to their members, not the player.
Yes. The scapegoating, high chair, hindsight 20 20 bs is real here.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:24 PM
Large Bat

100% truth
Old 01-17-2017, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Nemce - Im not a member of that Guild Leader Skype group but is Sirken a part of it?

All I was saying is there is zero proof any of this occured after the day the direct Sirken quote surfaced and correct me if im wrong (bc again Im not in that chat) but did Braknar or Sirken ever address to the guild leader skype chat ab this situation that seemed to only recently in Dec boil over to a potential fairness issue w the FTE races?
Old 01-17-2017, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
soooo nemce you do realize we've all been talking about a suspension for an event that occurred on 12/19 right?
Huh. That's interesting. I didn't realize this was from 12/19. As I said, I have no idea what conversations have gone on before hand. I'm actually coming in really late to this party because until this month I had no idea what alt tab jumping is. I just found out that both guilds admitted it was illegal in a skype chat and then went to Sirken to say "Is this illegal?" and they said "yes." I know that AW publiclly said they wouldn't do it anymore and Detoxx privately told the guild leaders that they won't be doing it.

Then someone got suspended. Didn't realize it was a suspension from before that conversation. But I do see that both those guilds acknowledged in skype that they've been doing it since VP wars in Kunark and knew then that it was illegal.

IDK, I'm a casual noob with a TV screen to the inside of the elephant graveyard. Lots of bones in here. Lots of skeletons in these closets. It's a scary place.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

You mother fuckers just got Aftermath suspended for asking for too many concessions, yet ya'll up in here pounding your chests over the injustice for exploiting mechanics...
Old 01-17-2017, 05:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Huh. That's interesting. I didn't realize this was from 12/19. As I said, I have no idea what conversations have gone on before hand. I'm actually coming in really late to this party because until this month I had no idea what alt tab jumping is. I just found out that both guilds admitted it was illegal in a skype chat and then went to Sirken to say "Is this illegal?" and they said "yes." I know that AW publiclly said they wouldn't do it anymore and Detoxx privately told the guild leaders that they won't be doing it.

Then someone got suspended. Didn't realize it was a suspension from before that conversation. But I do see that both those guilds acknowledged in skype that they've been doing it since VP wars in Kunark and knew then that it was illegal.

IDK, I'm a casual noob with a TV screen to the inside of the elephant graveyard. Lots of bones in here. Lots of skeletons in these closets. It's a scary place.
Most people had levitate in VP when they ran. You could skip a few areas with levitate. If jumping was used at all it would have only been in certain dragon Hallways. But levitate gave you a much bigger advantage than jumping in VP.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmoneybabybaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...That said, if this was such an issue why wouldn't they just disabled windowed mode then this alt tab meta would be shutdown.
No way - 90% of high end P99 is about YouTubing on your other monitor.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmoneybabybaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Confirmed Nectarprime is a timid little bitch and takes offense to other timid little bitches being called out for being timid little bitches. Mad bro?
no I'm laughing at the neckbeard permavigins who are acting like tough guys
Old 01-17-2017, 05:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Alt tabbing is illegal. All you fuckers with your screen shares open on one box better watch your asses cuz big daddy is going to smite you. That said, if this was such an issue why wouldn't they just disabled windowed mode then this alt tab meta would be shutdown. No, instead we can just ride our high horse knee jerk decisions and just start dropping ban hammers. Clowns
You are upset and it is understandable. Just remember this is a video game that you are taking this serious.
Closed Thread