Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2017, 05:07 PM
Banned

No. But maybe at the very least we should stop the stream of refugees ISIS can brainwashed / coerce pay to keep blowing up anyone and we could stop turning a blind eye to Russia. Putin was probably shitting his pants cause Hillary could probably have had real influence in the middle east with all her ill gotten sheckles.

These are very problematic what ifs though. I won't tell you H would do better.

I've got less faith in Rex Tillerson though. Especially in regards to the lives of American military personnel if shit gets far worse in the middle east.

I really can't predict how that will work out.
Last edited by maerilith; 01-17-2017 at 05:13 PM..
Old 01-17-2017, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Default Moral Obligation

The issue that I take with progressivism / modern leftism is that it is a selfish destructive ideology differing in no substantial way but for its favored delusions from its sister conservatism. Both betray the interests of the whole in favor of the part.

If ever we are to escape this moldy rock and survive as a species we must acknowledge the painful truth that we are not all of equal value to society, irrespective of the groups we identify with and other members thereof. Some are more deserving than others, of reward, of punishment, of life, of death.

Issues of race and religion and gender and wealth serve for naught more than obfuscation of culpability be they invoked from within or without a group. Be it in substantiation of blame cast upon a group of in blame cast out from a group upon others, it is a fundamental disservice to humanity and it is wrong.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and that guy who melted down and admitted I had vanquished him in forum combat when Don was elected
Your boy Don is the most pro-Israel briss-kisser since Charlie Wilson, with a foreign policy that borders on treason. And that's under the pretense that he'll actually be running anything or having input into substantive policy-- in reality he'll be entertainer-in-chief and Pence & his establishment crew will be running things. Can't wait to see how that fence, sorry, I mean wall, turns out too. Corporations are already extorting Trump for tax breaks and handouts-- threatening to ship jobs overseas if he doesn't provide some gibs. Then when he acquiesces, they keep a symbolic amount of jobs and automate the rest.

As for me, it's amazing what a few months of the life of leisure and grad school acceptances can do for the psyche. Plus I've secured a limitless source of opium for my fortnightly happy nod time and I'm feeling RIGHT. In my absence it appears they've cracked down on the quality of the subforum and it's not the shitposting miasma it was when I left. Cheers f*****s
Old 01-17-2017, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hillary helped create the problem in the middle east, what makes you think she would do anything productive?

We don't need to worry about russia, because every claim democrats and the media have made have been thus far unsubstantiated. it's propaganda. the corrupt establishment is freaking out because an outsider just won the presidency and they're saying and doing everything they can to sabotage him, in hopes of replacing him with someone who can be controlled.

If you remember, obama threatened military action against putin if he didnt stop bombing ISIS hotspots. Putin doesn't give a shit about being politically correct, he was trying to solve the problem. that's why we're going after putin. because he was vaporizing the globalist's private army (ISIS) that obama and hillary had huge parts in creating. it has nothing to do with the election, or any potential meddling that no one can seem to provide proof of.
It seems like a really good conspiracy theory either way.

Do you think Gary Johnson would have had a better shot at all this?

What if the whole point was to stop either party from getting a candidate that would do anything viable to stop global interests from influencing America?

Putin sure does have a lot to gain / lose by having free reign.

Not all the Islamic ppls / factions Putin is hammering is ISIS.

Not sure if Russia will have success with anything short of genocide. There's a lot of Muslims outside of Syria.. like in Iran and Pakistan Egypt Jordan to keep the blood flowing and the ISIS coffers full. We going to see ISIS 3.0 when Putin declares mission accomplished? Or they get tired of rerolling their guild. Why not make simplistic comparisons to human nature we can all relate too.

I'm woefully uninformed and without access to intel though. So I'm fully speculating.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ever been so autistic that you publicly swore to leave an elfsim forum because your candidate lost, then showed back up a week later to keep shitposting again?

lune has
What does it say about you and your crew of trashposters when my departure brain-drained this place so hard the mods had to nuke it from orbit?
Old 01-17-2017, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Hillary lost.

Clinton charity foundations is shutting down.

People still think she cares about them. lol fucking morons.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:37 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your boy Don is the most pro-Israel briss-kisser since Charlie Wilson, with a foreign policy that borders on treason. And that's under the pretense that he'll actually be running anything or having input into substantive policy-- in reality he'll be entertainer-in-chief and Pence & his establishment crew will be running things. Can't wait to see how that fence, sorry, I mean wall, turns out too. Corporations are already extorting Trump for tax breaks and handouts-- threatening to ship jobs overseas if he doesn't provide some gibs. Then when he acquiesces, they keep a symbolic amount of jobs and automate the rest.

As for me, it's amazing what a few months of the life of leisure and grad school acceptances can do for the psyche. Plus I've secured a limitless source of opium for my fortnightly happy nod time and I'm feeling RIGHT. In my absence it appears they've cracked down on the quality of the subforum and it's not the shitposting miasma it was when I left. Cheers f*****s
lol it must be cool living in an alternative reality but at some point you should think about going back on your meds and reading less gawker
Old 01-17-2017, 05:43 PM
Banned

I wasn't surprised. I was more interested in the party line though rather than 1 person.

I also could not condone Trump or his close advisors or ppl like Tom Price, Sessions, DeVos, or the image he and his family represent.

I think Steve Bannon is complicit in spreading flat out lies and untruths and giving voices and legitimizing prejudiced bigotry. He should be held accountable. He's gone way beyond free speech and journalism to actually coercive propoganda and lies.

Not ppl I want to blithely toss power to.

Not worth throwing America under the bus just because I found H to be very questionable herself. And because Trump pathologically promises a lot. For motivations that seem crude and disengenuine.
Last edited by maerilith; 01-17-2017 at 05:48 PM..
Old 01-17-2017, 06:15 PM
Banned

Mods nuked the board because of me, not because of you. Don't even try to take credit for the irradiated wasteland I built. Trump 2016.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

nice dude, all great arguments for voting for hillary. not! u got destroyed, u know where I stand, u know u aren't contesting my real position with any of this. You are a corpse dude, you cannot step to me without repeating arguments you have already lost to me, all you have is hoping I will be too exhausted to put you in your place again in the exact same discussion. now reroll a new identity or fuck off.
Old 01-17-2017, 06:58 PM
Banned

every high self-esteem autist on this board thinks they're the one responsible for the crackdown

ask melon to fwd you the PM
Closed Thread