Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2016, 03:00 AM
Fire Giant

FQ noticeably spicier last 48 hours
Old 10-29-2016, 03:07 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

today was a particularly good day for the off topic forums, frenchies purged from all the american threads.
Old 10-29-2016, 09:24 AM
Banned

God dude you are a real fucking nerd, no one liked you in tmo at all, you thought you carried the guild when really you tried hard to be liked, told me constantly how you were on hard drugs like i cared. you think you are some drug dealer when a smalltime wannabe. Then you cuck'd empires nuts just to get gear, finally a guild that accepted a fucking idiot probably cuz you were a tranny like most of the guild.

You look like some Lord of the rings elf that weights 80lbs wet and more pale than the moon. Get a grip.
Old 10-29-2016, 09:26 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

kerwin is dropping brain cells quicker than forum accounts
Old 10-29-2016, 09:27 AM
Banned

rustled cuz thats all true.
Old 10-29-2016, 09:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibrate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rustled cuz thats all true.
Quote:
God dude you are a real fucking nerd, no one liked you in tmo at all
is that why you whined so hard on the forums when everyone left that guild in an afternoon because Xepiz & I quit? and why all those people kept playing everquest with me after the guild disbanded, even if they didn't join empire?

Quote:
you thought you carried the guild when really you tried hard to be liked
ya, i was the #1 lifetime attendance and usually the #1 on the damage meter. powerleveled a lot of the blue players when they first came to red & crooted more than most of the officers.
i switched mains 6 times during kunark then took the first month of velious off for surgery, maybe that's why you don't remember me being at every raid. or maybe it's because you mained a druid and had shit attendance. i was also the only rogue main in the guild for a very long time.

Quote:
told me constantly how you were on hard drugs like i cared.
i was taking a prescription from my surgery

Quote:
you think you are some drug dealer when a smalltime wannabe.
huh? i sell e cigarette stuff to stores maybe that's what you're thinking about. that's a business i pay taxes on.

Quote:
Then you cuck'd empires nuts just to get gear
huh i was the first person to leave tmo to join the only other guild that raided when the leadership abandoned the guild. technically, Xepiz needed a drag.
you're trying to call me a cuck for wanting to enjoy everquest? i had a lot of fun in empire and made lots of good friends.

Quote:
finally a guild that accepted a fucking idiot probably cuz you were a tranny like most of the guild.
nobody once asked or said anything about that. nobody cares.

Quote:
You look like some Lord of the rings elf that weights 80lbs wet and more pale than the moon. Get a grip.
stare into the void and...
Old 10-29-2016, 09:59 AM
Banned

i remember being really conflicted about joining empire.. leaving tmo.. it wasn't an easy decision, but the second i joined everquest became a lot more fun.
Old 10-29-2016, 09:59 AM
Banned

didnt read that manifesto, def rustled, next.
Old 10-29-2016, 10:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibrate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt read that manifesto, def rustled, next.
you traded pixels for drugs & nobody on this server likes you. nobody kept playing everquest with you after TMO disbanded and that is why you're so bitter. i kept playing with a lot of those guys in or out of Empire after TMO & we all had really good times together. you missed out.
Old 10-29-2016, 10:08 AM
Banned

kerwin... this ***** got a severe ass speech impediment. i honestly can't rip on him on the forums that hard or else i start feeling bad because i'm basically picking on a disabled kid.
Closed Thread