Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 11:58 PM
Fire Giant

Hopefully they truly do wake the fuck up and realize how bad this place is to raid in.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at this point why don't raid guilds all merge into one uber entity. go to a pure dkp system. if everyone agrees on this then i don't see the problem. the leaders of AM and Awakened will colead the new ubeguild but have to kill half of their officer corp.
Thats like CSG Merging as one will never happen

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 01-02-2017, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at this point why don't raid guilds all merge into one uber entity. go to a pure dkp system. if everyone agrees on this then i don't see the problem. the leaders of AM and Awakened will colead the new ubeguild but have to kill half of their officer corp.
what, ask the hardcores to give up 1000s of hours of tracking/raiding dkp for the sake of a merge? they'd sooner kill themselves
Old 01-02-2017, 02:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
plz...
Old 01-02-2017, 03:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is burning my lips is, this offense is like over a month old, and they recently cheated even more badly, when big Sirken catches up on that their suspension might get extended even without fingerz going psycho.
Are you calling him "big Sirken" because you're trying to direct GM traffic and get this to happen?

lol...I can only imagine the favors he gets asked for in PMs
Old 01-02-2017, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

I notice these big suspensions seem to happen right after a raid cycle. In reality they lose one raid cycle and then just the filler between cycles. I mean the loot isn't even being deleted. It'd be worse to concede 2 vulaks.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:03 AM
Fire Giant

No loot deletion.
Super-casuals you know what to do.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I notice these big suspensions seem to happen right after a raid cycle. In reality they lose one raid cycle and then just the filler between cycles. I mean the loot isn't even being deleted. It'd be worse to concede 2 vulaks.
There was that one time when AW got suspended and then the server quaked 2 hours later.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

They had either just finished a cycle or the server had been reset right before that one too. And it was done by Rogean, who later learned that aw was suspended by reading the forums when fingerz raged at him in tells.
Old 01-02-2017, 01:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Does this make Awakened the guild that has now served/will serve the most 10+ day suspensions on Project 1999?? You can count the one that has not be handed down yet for the more recent "Hjial - run to re-SoW and decide while past the line when he spawned, to run for Vulak FTE instead" infraction too if you want..
Closed Thread