Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 07:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no actually from my count (an unbiased observer) you are losing to the newbie leveling guild
their biggest feat this weak, was finally bragging that "we still kill dain, <link of dain belt> YOULL NEVER SEE THIS ITEM" and i laughed. drops his head every time for belt. they spent like 3-4hrs last night trying to pull, while we setup at cubby and jj and others repeatedly trained us back into PoM and such

they even wiped their own raid like 3 times while in midst of training what we had at the cubby, they lost a few brave(stupid) rogues who came down from triplets to try and fight us only to get bowed and break sneak hide RIP hardwork
Old 01-18-2017, 07:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
their biggest feat this weak, was finally bragging that "we still kill dain, <link of dain belt> YOULL NEVER SEE THIS ITEM" and i laughed. drops his head every time for belt. they spent like 3-4hrs last night trying to pull, while we setup at cubby and jj and others repeatedly trained us back into PoM and such

they even wiped their own raid like 3 times while in midst of training what we had at the cubby, they lost a few brave(stupid) rogues who came down from triplets to try and fight us only to get bowed and break sneak hide RIP hardwork
Listen here Lil guy, anyone that was actually there(u weren't except for 4 seconds when u gated in on tronz n instantly ran to pom, even tho ur such a huge deal on this emu server but r never around for any of this stuff u go on and on about) Cimarron stomples naecrima sick puppy Fourier, knows I didn't train a single mob, I just harassed people and kept u guys from setting up coth the entire raid. The only time people died is when they messed up and moved around on the pillar or weren't fd in corner when pull trains were coming back

As far as the killing mobs thing, we get mobs down, all of em atm? Nah numbers and class composition holds us back sometimes. It's whatever I have fun killing what we do kill and love trying to stop u guys from coming in
Old 01-18-2017, 07:59 PM
Banned

I wasn't there
Old 01-18-2017, 08:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't there
I know
Old 01-18-2017, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't there
was your grandma on sickpuppy?

cuz she got owned
Old 01-18-2017, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was your grandma on sickpuppy?

cuz she got owned
You trying to troll me bro ?
Old 01-18-2017, 08:51 PM
Sarnak

10/10, will go down as best troll ever
Old 01-18-2017, 11:29 PM
Sarnak

[QUOTE=El Camacho;2446915]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
every server that i have been kicked from or left under my own volition has fallen not long after. i will admit apex has lasted longer than i expect. but the exact weak spots that i said where going to fold, folded.

The only reason they held on so long was to just prove me wrong/QUOTE]

There are many ways to view this trend

1) Every guild you join fails
2) Every guild on R99 has ended up failing
3) You've been in every guild
4) You have been kicked from every guild you join
5) Everyone in every guild you have ever been in has been wrong
6) Obligatory drug reference

yet of all the options you choose

7) No guild can possibly survive without you.

lol, def the post of the day right here.
Old 01-19-2017, 07:02 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is rather disappointing coming from a guy i liked well

I will say this once: i do not care about spy quest...

we are winning with or with out it

The sad truth is if u make a bard your job is to help others level... this is r99

I just needed to know for myself why you couldn't talk in teamspeak and where u came from before red 99

I came at you with these questions 1 time and u berged out and left the guild... saying we were stringing u along not giving you an epic

This is not the respsonse i was looking for so... i let it be...

we were about to give u a banked guts mq

big sigh
Tune started to really go all out on this "spy quest" and I even started to be accused of spying. I had been in the guild for 2 months at this point. After days of Tune continuously pulling me into my own TS channel, muting/deafening me, insulting me, questioning me, I said enough was enough.

This is what you do to players you like? good god
Old 01-19-2017, 07:53 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Red is awesome, if you run into pvp spam your dispel(pumice, Golem Wands) and most of the attackers cower and run. Too scared to get dunked up on them Leader boards.
Closed Thread