Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2017, 04:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh. We didn’t have any raid leaders.Merkk went to Red , Wooly went to EC tunnel and Snacks to fear portal. Rustle wasn’t going to last long after Agnarr. Its a tonne of work keeping even a casual guild going and even a casual guild needs a decent size roster.
yea not denying that. but there was 0 hope after lockouts.
Old 12-24-2017, 04:12 AM
Fire Giant

Yea I’m all for the lockouts or even just a bag limit.. The double repop should really make the raid scene workable now.
Old 12-24-2017, 04:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea I’m all for the lockouts or even just a bag limit.. The double repop should really make the raid scene workable now.
yep the double repop def helps as you have to prioritize leaving gaps for guilds to pickup targets, specially kunark stuff. almost with it was like 4x repops a month. Add a bag limit and you have casuals grabbing atleast a share of something while A/A prioritizes w/e they want.
Old 12-24-2017, 04:18 AM
Planar Protector

Hi Sirken i like ur hat pls make eq at good time of day ty vm lub ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 12-24-2017, 04:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasttimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yep the double repop def helps as you have to prioritize leaving gaps for guilds to pickup targets, specially kunark stuff. almost with it was like 4x repops a month. Add a bag limit and you have casuals grabbing atleast a share of something while A/A prioritizes w/e they want.
Exactly. We rarely get PD now and a Dain / Yelinak is hard. VP still has amazing loot and casuals should have it on lockdown. Id take a PD robe , green scales and sow sword over most of the shit that most NToV dragons drop.
Old 12-24-2017, 05:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Bag limit was the OBVIOUS solution to everyone many years ago. It's ridiculous, but not at all surprising, that it was never implemented.

It's honestly the best part about playing on another server, just sitting back and seeing just how poorly this one is run. It's not like it's even hard.
Old 12-24-2017, 05:53 AM
Sarnak

Seen CSG keep FTE on Yeli for like 5 min before engaging.. Shit like that dont fly in Class C, be glad you Class R guys can get away with shit like that. When was the last time casuals actually got suspended?
Old 12-24-2017, 06:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When was the last time casuals actually got suspended?
Indeed. CSG takes pains to follow the rules: this raid rule is the only reason Vulak and N didn't die the previous night. If the staff change those rules, CSG will follow those too. We don't run the box, so stop whining.
Old 12-24-2017, 07:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I personally dont want to see a rotation either, it will kill the server for alot of people myself included.

but at the same time, there are about 20 people on the server who participate in the shit show each week that is tracking these 16hr windows. Where there are probably 400 who would play to log in to kill dragons without having to track.

Also fuck 1hr lockouts, stupidiest shit ever. Live pulls are what make P99 fun. The threat of another guild there are ready to steal mobs is what makes it exciting.
I'm not in favor of forced rotation or bringing back locks. As a framework I'd like to see:
- quake only repops, no more 16 hour windows (makes guilds go to different zones). there are some complexities with this that need to be considered as not all raid targets are 7 days;
- 1 hour server broadcast warning ahead of repop (essentially what was trying to be done with 1 hour locks before);
- forced succor to zoneline when the quake hits. whether offline players should be succored (coth bots) can be debated but my vote is YES
Old 12-24-2017, 08:23 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds like you guys need A/A back