Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2017, 06:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aikons doing shady shit again? Aftermeth officer? oh boy... i am shocked. They try do these things everytime on every encounter. Glad more people are noticeing it.

Can't wait for p99 GM's start to ban players and not guilds. Would make these assholes think twice before they put in risk their year of hard working pixels gear.
amen brother

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-27-2017, 12:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aikons doing shady shit again? Aftermeth officer? oh boy... i am shocked. They try do these things everytime on every encounter. Glad more people are noticeing it.
Why are you like this Henrique?

If I have done something to offend you I'm sorry.
Old 12-27-2017, 01:15 PM
Sarnak

On the Nev/Lady M thing, can't CSG just play the "we don't know the rules yet" defense? Seems to work for any non-A/A guilds.
Old 12-27-2017, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the Nev/Lady M thing, can't CSG just play the "we don't know the rules yet" defense? Seems to work for any non-A/A guilds.
The "we dont know the rules therefore they dont apply to us" defense is right up their with the Chewbacca defense. CSG used it to good effect every time they pulled in a competitive manner in VP.
Aikons youre a shitty human being and dont you forget it.
Old 12-27-2017, 01:38 PM
Fire Giant

Looks like Papa Sirken prescribed your medicine just in time.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/371418...mental-illness
Old 12-27-2017, 01:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you like this Henrique?

If I have done something to offend you I'm sorry.

Its just Liberal fake news Aikons. He just buys into what he thinks is the "cool trend". Its like the raid scene on P99. They have this false perception of truth thats been fed into them so long that they start to believe its true.
Old 12-27-2017, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linksfather [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its just Liberal fake news Aikons. He just buys into what he thinks is the "cool trend". Its like the raid scene on P99. They have this false perception of truth thats been fed into them so long that they start to believe its true.
To be fair w/e guild you are in. You think you are innocent and the other guild is cheating bastards that won't listen or play fair. It's pretty goofy.
Old 12-27-2017, 05:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasttimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair w/e guild you are in. You think you are innocent and the other guild is cheating bastards that won't listen or play fair. It's pretty goofy.
I support Awaken and Aftermath equally in this statement. Spend a raid cycle in one of those guilds teamspeak someday. you will have a different perspective.
Old 12-27-2017, 05:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linksfather [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I support Awaken and Aftermath equally in this statement. Spend a raid cycle in one of those guilds teamspeak someday. you will have a different perspective.
I have been in both. This is ramen btw links
Old 12-27-2017, 05:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasttimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truer words have never been spoken.