Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 12:55 PM
Kobold

Default I have a confession to make.

So about a 2 years ago i was a little noobie running around East Commonlands when kunark wasn't even out yet some random person came up to me and gave me a FBSS, this person happened to be Catte. If anyone remembers her. Well anyway. Catte had access to a GM account and we would go to Kierra Isle or what ever its called and spawn trakanon like 200+ times and loot the class chestpieces and sell them to vendors. We made millions of platinum. She would also create any character that i wanted. I made a Bard named Doses, a shadowknight named Huggie! a cleric , druid , enchanter. Then i would sell these characters on EC Forums...people would be like why are the skill levels so low and the spell casting sucks? I would just say it was a power leveled character....so sorry if you got your character banned or whatever. Seriously my Everquest dream came true...i had everything and anything i could want. How the fuck did Rogean not catch me? I would specifically talk to him about Catte and numerous other things. When Kunark finally came out....she disappeared cause Rogean banned her but not me, but she appeared again, and we did it ALL over again! my only request that i never got was an Iksar monk with a guise of the deceiver....she said that i would be banned and we would get caught since there wasn't and iksar monk with a guise at all on Classic....so one day i will fill my iksar guise monk quest, but until then i am back in college at CU-Boulder enjoying the GORGEOUS mountains! Bye Bye Everquest....and thank you rogean for not banning me and letting me abuse the SHIT out of your everquest server!

PS. Oh by the way....there is an account out there with 4.6million platinum.. I know the Login name is Roorbongslol but i cant remember the password [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-09-2013, 01:01 PM
Fire Giant

Great story
Old 06-09-2013, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Screenies? This needs screenies...
Old 06-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

one time nilbog turned me into trakanon, i killed FE at ledge and they blamed tmo for training.

The ensuing drama was epic.

oh yeah then i flew as traknon out of seb across td into ec and wiped the zone for hours killing all the noobs and traders. was a riot.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 06-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
one time nilbog turned me into trakanon, i killed FE at ledge and they blamed tmo for training.

The ensuing drama was epic.

oh yeah then i flew as traknon out of seb across td into ec and wiped the zone for hours killing all the noobs and traders. was a riot.
Arguably more believable than the OP.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:13 PM
Kobold

Lol....thats the funny thing...i am not even joking.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

so you are telling the truth.

people are supposed to care? or something...

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 06-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Kobold

I don't care if you guys believe me or not i just wanted to get it off my chest! i know its ridiculous but it happened and i am happy it did!

200-post!
Old 06-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Kobold

Rhambuk why you so hostile? Its just a story...enjoy it. Get some graham crackers or something and sit down and relax.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Fire Giant

Can i have your plats?
Closed Thread