Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Skeleton

I do not get how all guys are in rags? Like its the same assholes that where in Nihi when i was getting farmed by them in Hokuten pre 60. 90 new people did not start on this server when Nihi folded, u assholes rerolled new toons to hide your fucking shame. All this gear going to random "New Players" is most likely 90% reroll Nihi nut swingers. The prophecy has come true 2 months out. Nihi has reformed , New name, Same Assholes, Same tactics, Same desire to play on a blue server.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because a lot of bitter nerds play this game and like to do research to dig up old quotes that for some reason make them feel better about their Everquest shortcomings.
I like Colgate. I think of him as a pal, and hope he feels the same way.

It's just FQ Hippo. Y so butt hurt?
Old 11-06-2014, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like Colgate. I think of him as a pal, and hope he feels the same way.

It's just FQ Hippo. Y so butt hurt?
nah colgate turned faggot the moment he wanted to fill his big ego by mass recruiting

instead of keeping small crews

signs of faggotry to the max
Old 11-06-2014, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not get how all guys are in rags? Like its the same assholes that where in Nihi when i was getting farmed by them in Hokuten pre 60. 90 new people did not start on this server when Nihi folded, u assholes rerolled new toons to hide your fucking shame. All this gear going to random "New Players" is most likely 90% reroll Nihi nut swingers. The prophecy has come true 2 months out. Nihi has reformed , New name, Same Assholes, Same tactics, Same desire to play on a blue server.
Naw. Nihilum had about 50 active players at the time it was disbanded, 25 or so went to AA and don't play at all, another 10-15 went to God's Work or are free agents, and maybe 10-15 joined Holo, and of those at least 4-5 of them have stopped playing.

Honestly there are more ex-Nihilum in Azrael than Holo probably.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah colgate turned faggot the moment he wanted to fill his big ego by mass recruiting

You seriously just come across as a very stupid person. And by stupid I mean you are not intelligent.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

I'm glad we have this thread in addition to the other 77 ones, to discuss guild sizes.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw. Nihilum had about 50 active players at the time it was disbanded, 25 or so went to AA and don't play at all, another 10-15 went to God's Work or are free agents, and maybe 10-15 joined Holo, and of those at least 4-5 of them have stopped playing.

Honestly there are more ex-Nihilum in Azrael than Holo probably.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaahbal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to http://r99pvp.com/showroster.php?g=Holocaust there is 27 names i recognize from Nihi. Dosnt matter really tho im glad people found a new guild after Nihi disbanded.

Fact is tho that 95% of Holos 60's is ex Nihilum
I would guess Holo has more X nilly characters than Azrael has active members. You are also Allied with Gods Work.

Kergan stop the misinformation in my thread, don't make me post your picture again.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can we really throw the word "faggot" around while calling guilds "crews"? This isn't "Step Up" or some dance movie. Unless maybe you're huge into synchronized dancing. Maybe we could start calling them "troupes", at least that sort of sounds militaristic.

Or we could just call them guilds. Because the game provides a not-super-flamboyant name for them.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seriously just come across as a very stupid person. And by stupid I mean you are not intelligent.
andis is as dum as a shrimp and as white trash as a ******, he hit rockbottom years ago and is trying to scratch his way back up

its not working
Old 11-06-2014, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

ive learned in this thread that andis for sure doesnt have a masters degree
Closed Thread