Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 07:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amesplayerofgames [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your right bro I cant get a gun so let me whip up a fucking dirty bomb in my basement. God you are dumb.
Lol my point is if you really are twisted and want to kill someone. Banning guns isn't going to stop you from doing it. It may stop a small number of killings but not someone like this.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:37 PM
Banned

http://i.imgur.com/zlLGe.png
Old 07-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not impossible to make an improvised explosive out of fairly common materials. Unless you propose we make fertilizer illegal as well. Im sure you're familiar with Timothy McVeigh?
I was commenting on him mentioning CHEMICAL and BIOLOGICAL weapons not a bomb in general you derp. We should make your mothers womb illegal so the world does not have to deal with another one of you.

Old 07-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amesplayerofgames [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your right bro I cant get a gun so let me whip up a fucking dirty bomb in my basement. God you are dumb.
Not as hard as one might initially think.

As it turns out, rocket science isn't exactly "rocket science."
Old 07-25-2012, 09:54 PM
Banned

..and by rocket science, I mean pretty much all chemistry/biochemistry/biotechnology available before 1980 or so, which includes a WHOLE LOT on the list of what would constitute "dirty."
Old 07-25-2012, 10:47 PM
Kobold

The second amendment should be thought of as a duty.
If you care about yourself, your family, or your neighbors go buy a firearm, learn to use it, and store it someplace secure and accessible.
The fact is, the 2nd amendment isn't going anywhere. Gun control may get tighter, but guns will always be available to some extent. You might as well quit whining about it and just do what you have to.
I think the reason why people want gun control so badly is so many people are afraid of guns.

Once you become familiar with firearms, the fear goes away and you realize that the only thing dangerous about a firearm is the person holding it.

last point: semiautomatic firearms are the ONLY practical weapons for protection. (maybe not the only practical, but surely the MOST practical).
Try loading a single shot rifle when you're under pressure or hitting a target with a single round consistently. Even for the trained professionals of law enforcement, a 6-shooter proved to be too few chances.
Last edited by tops419; 07-25-2012 at 11:08 PM..
Old 07-26-2012, 08:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
We should make your mothers womb illegal so the world does not have to deal with another one of you.
Funny how you want people to take you serious but then you say something like this lol.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:41 AM
Aviak

Saw this on another forum - figured i would share.

It is illegal to use a conceal carry in the town.

This ordinance banning the carrying of "dangerous weapons" was deemed "unenforceable" when Colorado state prohibited cities and counties from enforcing such laws in 2003. After talking to officials the Aurora Police Department, we found that counties can now issue concealed-and-carry permits, BUT in Aurora, it is still against the law to fire the weapon unless at a shooting range (or if you are an officer on duty).

Therefore, it would have been illegal for anyone to fire in the theater.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saw this on another forum - figured i would share.

It is illegal to use a conceal carry in the town.

This ordinance banning the carrying of "dangerous weapons" was deemed "unenforceable" when Colorado state prohibited cities and counties from enforcing such laws in 2003. After talking to officials the Aurora Police Department, we found that counties can now issue concealed-and-carry permits, BUT in Aurora, it is still against the law to fire the weapon unless at a shooting range (or if you are an officer on duty).

Therefore, it would have been illegal for anyone to fire in the theater.
This is probably the dumbest thing I have ever read another person write. It is illegal in virtually ALL cities to fire a gun. That just means if you start shooting in the air on 4th of July or start target practicing with anything other than a pellet rifle in your back yard you'll get a TICKET (generally) and a warning not to do it again.
Use your brain, if you have a gun and are threatened, use it for fuck's sake.
I can't believe your thought process. Jesus christ
Old 07-26-2012, 01:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tops419 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is probably the dumbest thing I have ever read another person write. It is illegal in virtually ALL cities to fire a gun. That just means if you start shooting in the air on 4th of July or start target practicing with anything other than a pellet rifle in your back yard you'll get a TICKET (generally) and a warning not to do it again.
You must not get out much if that is the "dumbest" thing you have ever read another person write.

It isnt illegal in most towns to fire a gun in your back yard. In my city for instance you can fire the gun but the bullet cannot leave your yard. Also you have to abide by the noise ordinance.

Obviously i dont post this because it would hold someone back from defending themselves but this town was different than almost all the other col. towns.

They allowed the CCW but then made the law state that you cannot use it even in self defence. Obviously exceptions can be made but I point it out because I copy and pasted it on a firearm forum i frequent. I found it interesting that the lawmakers chose to work the law like they did and though possibly others might to.

BTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops419 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You are a moron. Ask Zimmerman how this theory worked out for him. It isnt as easy as - threatened ? Fucking shoot!
Zimmerman was having his head slammed onto concrete while it was raining out in the darkness. I imagine he felt a similiar fear when he fired his gun. Now he is up for murder.
Closed Thread