Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2013, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Other players inability to contest has nothing to do with nihilum. It has to do with their own shortcomings, failures of leadership, failure to devote enough time to recruiting, failure to know how to pve, poor coordination and just a simple lack of understanding and strategy. With even 2 or 3 groups tops I would be able to make Nihilum's life miserable on the average raid day, but you clowns can't because you suck at EQ.

Variance is just a way to give out free loot to the undeserving. Earn it or gtfo. Stop trying to blue this place up you fucking crybabies.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:46 PM
Banned

Player banned x4 times for MQ. Obese.
Old 09-14-2013, 04:07 PM
Banned

i dont see 2 or 3 groups of 60's online that arnt nihilum cus nihilum offers bp's and 99% epic mq's to prevent 2-3 groups of non nihilum 60s
Old 09-15-2013, 08:15 AM
Banned

2 years or more of one guild controlling all raid spawns and not getting bored = more than enough reasons for variance.

The idea is to make a competitive server where it won't be stagnant, and other players will have a chance to compete.

I have played on both sides, and no variance is broken on an FFA server where the number one guild can absorb all the low morale people from other guilds.

If you can't see that, you have something invested in the #1 guild, which is why Nihilum alone opposes it.

That being said Sirken said they won't consider it, so it's not worth the effort typing - just finished a night shift going to bed cya pals.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The idea is to make a competitive server where it won't be stagnant, and other players will have a chance to compete.
When has variance let the casuals "compete?"

If casuals won't contest when the spawn time is known, you're crazy if you think they're going to be more committed to track throughout a mob's window than Nihilum.

All you will see is Nihillum recruit more players, camp characters at multiple raid targets and continue to get every mob - having to work a bit harder to do so.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:06 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vayder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When has variance let the casuals "compete?"

If casuals won't contest when the spawn time is known, you're crazy if you think they're going to be more committed to track throughout a mob's window than Nihilum.

All you will see is Nihillum recruit more players, camp characters at multiple raid targets and continue to get every mob - having to work a bit harder to do so.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Pretty much what vayder said. If you guys weren't going to compete when you had 13 against our 18 at trak, while I was live streaming it, then come on lol. With just one group I could've stopped nihilum from killing trak last night.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:36 AM
Banned

lol couldn't stop a lvl 52 without SF and trak tooth now your stopping whole groups LOL

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2013, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

You're easily trolled. I toothed you because you cry about teeth. I killed both you and your shaman while I had literally the entire outpost aggroed on me, and still jousted all your spells like a pro.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're easily trolled. I toothed you because you cry about teeth. I killed both you and your shaman while I had literally the entire outpost aggroed on me, and still jousted all your spells like a pro.
My criteria when toothing someone is solely dependent on if they have whined a lot about trak teeth on the forums or not.
Closed Thread