Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2014, 09:42 PM
Orc

Default Doljonijiarnimorinar and joining the rotation(s).

Doljonijiarnimorinar is interested in hearing out the rotation plans, and potentially joining rotations for both Tier R, and Plane of Sky. We are hoping to speak with whoever runs these rotations to see if an agreement can be reached. We understand that we may have caused complications in the past, but we hope to resolve any further incidents. It is our hope that being included in the rotation(s) will soothe any misgivings about our guild as we would like to conduct ourselves in a manner that fits our community.

We realize that Project1999 is a community and we would like to be part of that community rather than a thorn in its side.

Message here or PM Hyjal in-game.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:45 PM
Sarnak

There is no apology in your post and you have not taken any responsibility for your guilds actions. "We may have caused complications in the past."

You were not able to achieve one kill in the last 3 weeks and now you want to join the rotation. I'm not sure what is going to happen here, but I hope it doesn't work out for you.

Apparently Class R needs to stick up for themselves or something and there need to be consequences for actions?
Stunz Andmezs - 60 Enchanter
Bripip - 60 Wizard
Bogmuk - 59 Warrior
Rational - 55 Shaman
Paradoxy - 42 Ranger
Old 02-06-2014, 11:46 PM
Fire Giant

Sounds good, thanks for the arm. I personally don't have the information but let's get the talks going.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaolin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no apology in your post and you have not taken any responsibility for your guilds actions. "We may have caused complications in the past."

You were not able to achieve one kill in the last 3 weeks and now you want to join the rotation. I'm not sure what is going to happen here, but I hope it doesn't work out for you.

Apparently Class R needs to stick up for themselves or something and there need to be consequences for actions?
There's absolutely no reason for current hostility, let's move past what has been done and work for a better future for the server as a whole.
Old 02-07-2014, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doljonijiarnimorinar is interested in hearing out the rotation plans, and potentially joining rotations for both Tier R, and Plane of Sky. We are hoping to speak with whoever runs these rotations to see if an agreement can be reached. We understand that we may have caused complications in the past, but we hope to resolve any further incidents. It is our hope that being included in the rotation(s) will soothe any misgivings about our guild as we would like to conduct ourselves in a manner that fits our community.

We realize that Project1999 is a community and we would like to be part of that community rather than a thorn in its side.

Message here or PM Hyjal in-game.
I talked to Hyjal a bit in game. He said the he is a college student who started the guild for kicks and is getting tired of the huge amount of work it requires (you and me both, Hyjal). The guild took a vote, and they decided to try and get into the R rotation with the idea of eventually moving to C (I seem to remember saying that would be a good idea in RNF). He also came off as though most of the issues with his guild were a misunderstanding, i.e. that they were in Fear at the same time as Bregan but didn't realize that was such bad manners, that IB trained them in hate multiple times, and so on. I have not really had any direct experience with Lord Bob as a guild, so I might be a bit in the dark there.

My position is somewhere between Yaolin and Kope: regardless of past issues I'm not interested in some sort of guild-crushing thing like Zeelot and TMO used to love, but unlike Kope I still have some concerns.

I just don't see how Hyjal's story matches with what I have seen. For example, he told me that he spent all his time talking to people in-game rather than the forums, but when I specifically asked him if he wanted to join the rotation he immediately went AFK and then Subways told me later they weren't interested. And Caleros' oft-quoted post is much more a declaration of war than hardly one of revenge. When you combine this with the whole Acarer thing aired by Jeremy in RNF, I think it's quite possible that I'm being fed a giant load of bullshit, which would be . . not cool.

Regardless, I think we should move foward, but given the above issues and the overall past history I'm not inclined to bend over backwards for them either. Maybe we could start them off on a few of the easier mobs in the R rotation and open the harder ones to them as they progress. I'm not really sure what to do about Sky, the schedule is extremely packed. Maybe we could have some guilds do only the upper isles some nights? The A-Team is not really in a position to make any concessions there as we never get to do the Bees anyway.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 02-07-2014, 12:55 AM
Fire Giant

I say let them on and they can sign up for any mob they want, just put them at the bottom of the list.

All I really want is for Hyjal to stop fucking sending tells to my guild. No one wants to merge and join that shitshow you are running over there.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:00 AM
Sarnak

I'll try to get with you asap Hyjal and make a time where some of us can meet up. Good lookin out for your guild.
Last edited by Troubled; 02-07-2014 at 01:16 AM..
Old 02-07-2014, 09:33 AM
Fire Giant

I'll state that from Taken's perspective, there was never any misunderstandings. Dojo guild knew full well what they were doing each time they tried to snipe raid mobs from Taken (and intentionally trained us in Hate). I personally do not trust Dojo guild because nothing stated matches to reality.

Having said that, I was present for a discussion with Hyjal last night and we welcomed them to the R-Class rotation. I am willing to move on and not worry over the past but I will reserve judgment to see if their actions match up with their stated intent to be a part of our community. I am cautiously optimistic.
-----------------------
Old 02-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

I see that Lord Bob has been added to the bottom of every list on the R rotation. Are we sure this is a good idea? They will basically be up for every target at once. My suggestion would be to move them down a few spots on a few and up on a few.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 02-07-2014, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see that Lord Bob has been added to the bottom of every list on the R rotation. Are we sure this is a good idea? They will basically be up for every target at once. My suggestion would be to move them down a few spots on a few and up on a few.
the way the tiers of mobs are rotating they should not have anything major in terms of schedule problems

if they get to a repop day where they are up for 3 targets then they move down 1 spot and someone else moves up

its gonna b several weeks before their first target comes up, lets see if they can repair some burned bridges
Closed Thread