Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 10:49 PM
Kobold

I thought I disliked Rustle.
but then a religious fruit appeared and put my feelings into perspective. Now i feel nothing but warmth and closeness to Rustle.

Let's all be friends (outside of TOV, Kael and VP).
Old 04-18-2017, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurikeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And if Rustle is OK with such memes that insult others religions... then they can have themselves. I wouldn't join their intolerant lot.

Rustled.
Old 04-19-2017, 02:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurikeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know... if your guild members are going to insult some Christians with a meme, and not even offer an apology after called out on the insult, but instead rub salt into the wound created by the insult, how in the world can this guild be trusted to respect anyone?

Again, I personally wouldn't join a guild who is openly disrespectful of any religion.

Perhaps the guild leaders of Rustle can assure their new members that their religion will not be attacked in guild chat as Christianity and Islam was here.

Wow, this ^^ guy must be new to the internet.

Bump for a swell gang of pals.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 04-19-2017, 09:48 AM
Fire Giant

The last place I thought I'd see a religious nut would be the p99 forums. That's especially bad considering I live in the Bible Belt.
Old 04-19-2017, 03:39 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2017, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Come on man you know i ain't seen no sign....
Old 04-19-2017, 04:04 PM
Kobold

Deepest apologies for the religious insults. Tonight we shall drink in in the name of allah akbar and beg forgiveness
Old 04-19-2017, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neetas1320 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Deepest apologies for the religious insults. Tonight we shall drink in in the name of allah akbar and beg forgiveness
He is my fav Star Wars char
Old 04-20-2017, 12:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
You know... if your guild members are going to insult some Christians with a meme, and not even offer an apology after called out on the insult, but instead rub salt into the wound created by the insult, how in the world can this guild be trusted to respect anyone?

Again, I personally wouldn't join a guild who is openly disrespectful of any religion.

Perhaps the guild leaders of Rustle can assure their new members that their religion will not be attacked in guild chat as Christianity and Islam was here.
Hello,

People deserve respect.
Arbitrary supernatural belief systems, whose primary operational function is to inflate feelings of in-group relatedness and superiority whilst simultaneously inflating feelings of out-group otherness and inferiority, do not.

The notion that religions inherently deserve respect, and are therefore immune to any and all criticism, is one of the chief means by which such conceptual viruses sustain and propagate themselves.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eabon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello,

People deserve respect.
Arbitrary supernatural belief systems, whose primary operational function is to inflate feelings of in-group relatedness and superiority whilst simultaneously inflating feelings of out-group otherness and inferiority, do not.

The notion that religions inherently deserve respect, and are therefore immune to any and all criticism, is one of the chief means by which such conceptual viruses sustain and propagate themselves.
Yeah. What he said.
Closed Thread