Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 01:48 AM
Large Rat

Exclamation New Login Server issues

Hey all,

I'm excited to get started in Project 1999! I downloaded everything and opened up EQ only to find that there is a "DB error - Invalid password."

After some research, it seems my login account was never created. When I log back into project1999.com I follow this prompt, skipping the form for EQEmulators as it says, then skipping the SMS verification as I have already done this. After, it won't continue to the loginserver account screen, but rather boots me back to the "Please input your EQEmulators account" screen.

Any help? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P99 Probs.jpg (21.8 KB, 101 views)
Old 08-30-2014, 02:26 AM
Large Bat

I had the same problem and I think, if I remember correctly, you need to click "create account" on the side. Does that work?
Old 08-30-2014, 03:12 AM
Sarnak

That's interesting, it's doing the same thing for me. I'm not sure how you get past that, when you enter your phone number into the SMS Verification does it tell you that you already have one set up? Also, if you click on the "Create Account" under the loginserver accounts tab, can you actually just create one?
Old 08-30-2014, 03:39 AM
Large Rat

Yea, it comes up with a prompt that says my SMS is already set up.

I actually didn't even see that link to create a loginserver account on the right of the P99 homepage[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. I was able to use that and am creating a character now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for the info!
Old 08-30-2014, 03:54 AM
Sarnak

No problem! Glad I could help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-12-2014, 01:55 PM
Large Rat

Hey i had the same problem and i clicked on the link on the side to create the account ... But it still wont work ... :/
Old 09-16-2014, 05:08 PM
Large Rat

Same problem here, cannot get past the Account Security section of the Play Guide section, despite successfully registering my cell number. I registered my loginserver account manually using the aforementioned link, but cannot progress to instruction steps 4 and 5. The "Skip" link refers me back to Step 2 - Account Links.

I've registered both the forum and the loginserver accounts, so I should theoretically be able to log on, but I can't access the rest of the instructions/forms in steps 4 and 5. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:

Well, I found my solution. Because both accounts were set up, all i had to do was follow the remainder of the instructions provided by the link below. Ran "Launch Titanium.bat" in my /Everquest folder and I was good to go. Good luck to all.
Last edited by Lankypt1; 09-16-2014 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: Solved Problem
Closed Thread