Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2014, 06:49 AM
Sarnak

the top donators have left and or been banned from red99. time to clean the the fish tank and remove the dead fish already and start anew. was a great run while it lasted and I thank the staff for all their hard work put into this shit hole for other shitheads.

the players have known the server is done, when will the staff?
Old 09-28-2014, 07:52 AM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRanger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the top donators have left and or been banned from red99. time to clean the the fish tank and remove the dead fish already and start anew. was a great run while it lasted and I thank the staff for all their hard work put into this shit hole for other shitheads.

the players have known the server is done, when will the staff?
I'm still here
Old 09-28-2014, 08:15 AM
Sarnak

$
Old 09-28-2014, 09:18 AM
Kobold

I miss this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDHz7qM-2rU <3 smedy
Old 09-28-2014, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

This server blows so hard. I have played most other pvp boxes, on live, and I never saw people take it to the level they do here. The staff is 10000% responsible for the downward spiral of bad behavior we see here. They don't involve themselves until they have some master plan to radically alter the course of the server then they're gone again as quickly as they came. Other times they choose rather selectively who they're going to assist and who they're not going to assist. As well as making radical rule changes on the spot in order to unburden themselves because they don't want to help a specific person so they throw out tradition and institute policy that really just tells us we can go fuck ourselves.

That leaves everyone still playing to deal with the fall out on their own. I think everyone can agree the player base has done a piss poor job of policing itself and has instead rallied together to be the shittiest little group of adult toddlers we can be. Honestly the staff should have learned from their mistakes in the past. Banning a guild leader means that you are displacing everyone in that guild and as evidenced during the holocaust ban during classic that leaves a bunch of angry men haunting the board/server and trying to ruin it for other people much like what we are seeing again today with the action taken against nizzar.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server blows so hard. I have played most other pvp boxes, on live, and I never saw people take it to the level they do here. The staff is 10000% responsible for the downward spiral of bad behavior we see here. They don't involve themselves until they have some master plan to radically alter the course of the server then they're gone again as quickly as they came. Other times they choose rather selectively who they're going to assist and who they're not going to assist. As well as making radical rule changes on the spot in order to unburden themselves because they don't want to help a specific person so they throw out tradition and institute policy that really just tells us we can go fuck ourselves.

That leaves everyone still playing to deal with the fall out on their own. I think everyone can agree the player base has done a piss poor job of policing itself and has instead rallied together to be the shittiest little group of adult toddlers we can be. Honestly the staff should have learned from their mistakes in the past. Banning a guild leader means that you are displacing everyone in that guild and as evidenced during the holocaust ban during classic that leaves a bunch of angry men haunting the board/server and trying to ruin it for other people much like what we are seeing again today with the action taken against nizzar.

I agree with some of this but you are one of those shitty members of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

ya dunno massive irony of tunak posting that when he was permanently banned for deleting and stripping someone's char
Old 09-28-2014, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

This community really brought it out of me. I didn't come here with the piss and vinegar I left with. Maybe it's not as ironic as it is concrete evidence that this community makes people shittier versions of their awful selves.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:59 AM
Banned

Naw, take responsibility. You're a scum bag and now you're acting like a child.
Closed Thread